Lumen Histoire

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire......

Lucy begin to cry happy tears to be reunited with all of her guild members. This scene brought a smile to Mikoto and Danny faces. Mikoto had a small tears in the corner of her eye as she wiped them away.

Danny saw Natsu digging for something. He saw something poking out of the ground and help Natsu pulled it out of the ground. It was the Fairy Tail guild flag. Their guild still lives and was coming back into action!

 Their guild still lives and was coming back into action!

=================================

The Next Day: With Danny...........

"Hey Mirajane. Where should I put this pile of wood?" asked Danny as he was holing about 10,000 blocks of wood in both hands. Mikoto was using her esper powers to lift a ton of metal supplies they need for foundation and stuff and was moving it somewhere.

"Oh. Right over there." Mirajane said in a kind voice and smile as pointed a empty spot that is available.

As Danny dropped the small amount of woods in that empty spot, he wiped off a sweat on his forehand.

All the guild members of Fairy Tail were rebuilding the guild hall. So far they were able to get some of the wood support beams up. 

While they are rebuilding the guild hall, everyone is worried about their guild master Makarov Dreyar. They can wait but the two famous gun magic users could go track him down when they need to. Reedus suggest a wanted poster to find him. That idea was not a good idea. Their guild master is not a criminal and the price he put on it was too cheap.

Gray was hammering some metal nails into the wood structure.

"Want to help? How about you start by handing me those nails?" asked Gray as he was talking to Juvia.

"Of course!" Said Juvia as she used her water magic to carry some metal nails to Gray. "Here you go dear."

"And now they will rust." said Gray.

Some of the members where shocked of how Gray and Juvia were in the same building together when the guild was disbanded. And from there they said their own version of how they view this. 

"WILL YOU STOP WITH ALL THOSE CRAZY STORIES!?" Asked Gray. "Besides I won't call it a shacking up situation and more of a haunting." Said Gray with a depress aura around him.

Lisanna was going around passing some cool refreshing drinks for everyone. And they all thank her.

"You sure are good at handing out drinks." Said Mikoto as she took a minute to drink down the cool drink that Lisanna gave her.

"Thank you. Its because Mira and I spent the last year working at a restaurant together." Said Lisanna as she spin a drink in the air.

"Oh please tell me that Elfman work there to?" asked a nervous Happy. He could see Elfman in a waitress like outfit saying something like...