Universe One

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail and Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire......

"With the way you said his name, you sound like you don't like this Neinhart person." Said Danny.

"Oh... far from it. I am not really buddy buddy with him. I just... don't approve of how he fights his foes. I mean, using someone's fear of a dead person to defeat him or her is just...... cowardly in my point of view." Said Ethan.

"Is it also... because he used his spell on you as well?" asked Danny.

"Yeah..... He wanted to show to me how powerful his magic is. When I first join the Alvarez Empire, I thought he was just all talk. But that is were I was wrong. He used his magic to create a copy of... my father." Said Ethan.

"When he was a human or when he was in his Wendigo state?" Asked Danny.

"Human. But even that was shocking to my core. So I begged him to get rid of the copy and never do that again. Ever since then, I never get along with him or underestimate his power. If you ask me, I never want to see my father again. Even if he a copy, replica or not." Said Ethan.

"Ethan...." said Danny.

"Oh I am so hurt Ethan." Said a all too familiar voice that was heard behind them. "Is that really how you feel about me?" They slowly turned around and gasped of what they saw.

"No.... it is impossible...." Said Ethan as he is sweating nervous sweat from his forehead.

"You?! Here?! How?! Your suppose to be dead!" Said a panicking Danny.

"Oh trust me Danny. I am far from being dead." Said the being. This being was someone that Danny never hoped to ever see again. A huge being that has white fur, red eyes and two black horns on top of his head. The one being that started it all for Danny. The one being that took everything from him and tried to do it again. It is the being that once tried to take control of Academy City and turn its citizens into monsters. The human once known as James Walker, now the Wendigo King!

"James Walker.....The Wendigo King..." Said Danny.

"Father...." Said a scared Ethan.

"Hello Danny. And hello to you too my son Ethan. It has been a very long time." Said the Wendigo King as he a evil smile on his face.

Godzilla and Bagan fight continues even more. The two Kaijus were trying to over power the other. In some point of the fight, Godzilla figured about what Bagan DNA mix up is made from. At the climax point of their fight, they release one last attack. Godzilla was able to win the fight. Danny dragged the knocked out Ethan to somewhere where they can both recover. As Ethan was telling about Spriggan magic and why he doesn't like that person, someone showed up. It was the Wendigo King! How is he back and alive?

==================

With Danny...........

"HOW!? How are you alive? " Asked a nervous Ethan.

"Oh..... my dear son Ethan. You should know by now... that I am not impossible to be forgotten or to be destroyed..." Said a mocking Wendigo King as he slowly walks towards him.

Danny suddenly got in Wendigo King path to stop him. "Answer Ethan question monster!" Said Danny.

"Danny.... my... it has surely been a long time has it. Since our last encounter, you seemed to have gotten stronger." Said Wendigo King.

"I.... said.... answer... Ethan... QUESTION!" Said Danny as a blue atomic aura surrounded him as it was being generated by his anger.