"In terms of eternity, age means nothing."

"I suppose not but damn this is bizarre."

"Well maybe this will calm you. I swear upon my life and blood that I will love and cherish this little one for all time." Tracy's stomach grew warm but not unbearably so from where Gideon place his hand. She felt the bond between future mates strengthen and she smiled, "Everyone mother wants to protect their child. Although I cannot get my head around it, I'm thankful that you'll be there for her in the future." Her eyes widened in panic, "Oh my God! How am I going to keep a kid alive for eighteen years?! I don't know nothing about raising babies." (Ha! Gone with the Wind reference and my reaction lying in a hospital with my son when they had just placed him on my stomach... I was terrified. I hadn't ever picked up a human that small before).

"Don't worry about it. You'll be fine." Lucy said dismissively.

Taking a deep breath to stymie the rising hysteria, Tracy sighed.

"Ok. So I'm pregnant and your her mate. Wait what if it's a boy? Won't he be Alpha after Jonathan? How's that going to work with you being a Coven Head?"

"I have no attraction or desire to be with another man so I doubt it's going to be a male." Gideon said dryly.

"Alrighty then... ugh this is still strange. I guess I have to get used to being a mother... and a mother-in-law? Yup totally weird like your obsession with suits."

"What's wrong with a suit?"

"Nothings wrong with a suit but you always look like you're attending a funeral."

"Now that's out of the way," Lucy said, "The Journal."

Tracy took a deep breath and stood to retrieve the satchel she left in the storage compartment. Carefully pulling out the old cloth covered bundle, she unwrapped the ancient tome. The words and symbols on the front glowed a bright gold. She held it out and Lucy took it reverently.

"What does it say on the front?"

"The Shade of that covers the past, the Shadow of things to come, and the Night that follows now... These three will decide the Doomed Eternity."

Lucy spoke a few words in a language that no man would recognize, the book was restored to pristine condition, as if the owner had just finished writing an entry and had set it aside.

"Wow," Tracy said amazed at the restoration, "What's it say?"

"Nothing." Lucy replied.

"Nothing?" Tracy asked, staring at the gold markings.

"In order to know what the Journal says, one would have to have the key. The only person that knows the key is the writer. Right now all that's here is a bunch of gibberish."

"So why would anyone want it then?"

"Because they would simply have to locate Muhammad the Wizard."

"He's still alive?!" Tracy exclaimed.

The others looked at her with a raised brow, "You do realize that we're both older than this Journal?"

Tracy rolled her eyes, "No, it's really easy to forget that. Hard for my brain to accept that given you both look 'young and normal.' So how do we find this guy?"

"We have time." Lucy said, "Right now we're getting ready to land."

The flight attendant returned, "Please return to your seats and buckle your seat belts as we begin our descent."

---------------

Gideon's housekeeper was definitely a surprise. Dressed in pastel pink with flowers placed in rainbow colored hair. She had to be the most bubbly person Tracy had ever met.