"No Elsa, I'm not going to watch him hurt you!" Anna tells me.

"Look, I understand you don't want me to get hurt. This is not necessary though. He isn't going to hurt me." I assure her.

My mind flashes back to my dream last night. It makes me second guess my thoughts.

"Elsa, I love you. Please don't make me watch my sister go through that pain." Anna pleads.

"Would you rather I never find love?" I hiss.

"No, that's not what I meant." Anna replies.

"Well that's what it sounds like Anna." I retort.

I climb back through the window and go downstairs. I sit on the seat and pull my knees to my chest.

"Elsa?" Hans asks. "Are you cold?" He asks.

"Oh, no. I'm just thinking." I tell him.

"About?" He wonders.

"Us." I reply.

"What about us?"

"Can I ask you something?" I request.

"Sure, anything." He assures me.

"You wanted to kill me before. What changed that?" I ask him nervously.

He sighs. "Elsa, I never wanted to kill you." He replies.

"Yeah, but you tried to kill Anna and me." I argue.

"I was being forced. They threatened to kill my sister." He sighs.

"You have a sister?" I question.

"Not anymore. They killed her anyway. As soon as they were done with me." Hans whispers.

"Who is they?" I wonder.

"Elias, Gustav, Fredrik and Henrik." He explains. "Every one of my brothers owns a kingdom, except me. They wanted to rule all of them, there were only two left. Arendelle and Corona, and Arendelle was closer. They sent me to take over Arendelle. I got here on coronation day and met Anna. I didn't want to hurt either of you. I didn't know either of you either, so killing you for my sister's life seemed like the right decision at the time. I'm so sorry Elsa." He apologizes, taking my hands in his.

"Hey, look at me." I tell him as he looks into my eyes. "I'm not mad about it. I believe you. There is no reason to be sorry." I assure him.

"I don't know how you can forgive me." He tells me.

"Well I do." I reply.

"Elsa, I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too Hans." I murmur back as he embraces me.

Later that day, all four of us try to decide what to do about the Duke.

"He isn't going to leave if we ask him. We are going to have to use force." Kristoff points out.

"Well we have ice and fire on our side. That's an advantage." Hans says.

"Yeah, but I don't know how to use my powers, at least not to kill people." Anna whines.

"We aren't killing anyone except the Duke, and that's only if he doesn't listen to reason." I argue.

"Elsa can freeze the castle inside out. Make everyone leave. Anna can barricade them with fire. It's a simple battle plan really." Kristoff explains his idea.

"I say it's worth a shot." I sigh, sitting up.

"Yeah, let's go for it." Anna agrees.

"Okay, let's go." Hans says.