Chapter 1- The Office

Jimin POV

RING!

Finally. School is over and its Friday. No homework over the weekend, either, so I have 1 less problem to worry about.

Clutching my stuffted bear, Clemòns, to my chest, I rush out of the class to my locker, ignoring the harsh glares and rude comments from the other students. I put in my locker combination, empty my bag into my locker and turn towards the door. Before I could leave, a hand grabs my shoulder and turns me around

"Jimin, a word please?" Mr. Kim, my homeroom teacher, asks.

I nod and follow him to his office, clutching my bear even tighter. If it's what I think it is... I wont survive this weekend.

He opens the door and walks behind his desk. Not knowing what to do, I stand at the door awkwardly.

Mr. Kim turns around and gestures me to sit, so I do.

"Now, Jimin. I know we've had a similar conversation before, but I need you to be completely honest with me, okay?" He puts his hands together on top of the desk and looks at me, eyes pooling with concern.

I look away.

"Everything is fine, Mr. Kim. I just ignore the others anyways."

"That's not what I'm referring to and you know it." I look up to see him sitting back in his chair, crossing his arms.

Now he's disappointed.

I internally panic. If I tell him, Father could find out and he will beat me so bad I may not be able to come to school next week. If I don't, Mr. Kim will continue to pester me about it.

"With all due respect, sir," I stand up. "I dont see why you keep bothering me about my living conditions when it is none of your concern."

Mr. Kim uncrosses his arms. "Jimin, I'm just worr-"

"I'm fine!" I yell. Mr. Kim freezes and pits his hands back together.

"Alright. I'm sorry if I upset you." He gestures towards the door. "You can leave."

I rushed out of their, and headed towards the exit.

Why does he keep bothering me about my house? Am I making it obvious that Father is abusive? Maybe I need to look at more makeup videos.

Namjoon POV

After Jimin walks out, I pull out my phone and text Yoongi.

Namjoon
Sorry, boss, but he still refuses
to talk about anything.

Yoongi
What did he do?

Namjoon
He kinda got...angry?
I'm not entirely sure...he yelled when
I pressed on about the situation

Yoongi
Alright. Hoseok and Jungkook
are in position now.

Namjoon
Alright.

Yoongi
Btw, Jin wants you to pick up
some apples and bananas on
your way home

Namjoon
Alright.
Ttyl

Yoongi
Mhmmm

I put my phone in my pocket and gather my things. Locking my office, I think about Jimin and this entire situation.

"I hope Yoongi can make you happy, Jimin."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Author here!
I know I dont have that many readers yet. but I have had this chapter written a long time ago. I actually split it in half because it seemed appropriate? Yeahhh
I hope you're as excited for this story as I am!!