The Girl 2 (Part 21)

After the class session:

I went back to my dorm to change a more comfortable clothes.

Yoomi POV

"Hmm..how should I tell him.. :/ "I mumbled.

Suddenly Minji was whispering.

"What do you want to tell him~"Minji said with a ghostly voice.

"Omo!! Minji!! you shocked me to dead!! >.

"Hehe..sorry Yoo..hey,what is wrong with you??"Minji asked.

"I-it just...something happened to me this morning when you leaved.."I replied.

"Is it about the old friend you told me??"she asked again.

"Actually...no..I lied to you about that..sorry Minji.."I said.

"Oh..it's okay..you can tell me your problem Yoomi.."Minji told me.

"When you leave with V, a group of bad girls are bullying me..they pushed me until I dropped on the ground..then one of the girl came toward me and said that Jin was her boyfriend and told me to stay away from him if not she'll harm my family.."I explained.

"Really??! What is wrong with that girl??! Jin is your boyfriend, not her's!!"Minji shouted angrily.

"I don't know how to asked Jin about it.."I said.

"Just asked him directly Yoomi..I think the girl was only jealous of you.."she explained.

"Okay then.."I reply.

"Let me accompany you to their dorm..I've something to do with Taehyung too.."she said.

"Okay..let's go now.."I told her.

At their dorm:

#knock #knock #knock

"Anybody home~??"I asked.

"Coming!!"

I can hear from inside.

"Oh..hi Yoomi and Minji~what are you two doing here??"Jungkook greet and asked.

"Hi Jungkook~I'm here to find Jin.."I said.

"And I'm here to find my alien~"Minji said.

"Jin went out for a while..he said he want to buy something.."Jungkook explained.

"Oh..okay..I'll wait until he come back.."I said.

We went inside the dorm and start chating.

Jin POV

"Hmm..I need to buy some foods for the boys and some stationary.."I mumbled.

Suddenly someone is hugging me from behind.

"Hi Jin!! I'm very happy to see you here~I miss you very much!! ^_^"the girl said.

When I look behind..it was her..her name was Sung Ha Won, her family was very rich, she used to be my ex-girlfriend before Yoomi.

"W-what are you doing here??"I asked and pulled off from her hug.

"I miss you Jin..don't you miss me too??"HaWon said.

"I don't really miss you tough..don't you remember, we've already break up..'"I explained.

"no..No..NO!! WE HAVEN'T!! YOU STILL LOVE ME RIGHT??? TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!"HaWon shouted.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!! I'VE ALREADY HAVE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND NOW..STAY AWAY FROM ME HA WON!!"I shouted back.

"IS SHE LEE YOOMI??!! WHY DO YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH??! SHE'S NOT PRETTIER THAN ME AND NOT RICHER THAN ME!!"HaWon shouted again.

"BUT ATLEAST SHE'S NICER THAN YOU, CARING THAN YOU, CUTER THAN YOU AND ALWAYS NOT COMPARING TO OTHER PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!"Jin shouted back again.

"I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU THAT YOU STILL LOVE ME..!!"HaWon said.

Yoomi POV

"Why does it took so long for him to buy the things..maybe I should go and find him.."I said to myself.

"Jungkook ah~do you know which grocery store Jin go??"I asked.

"Erm..if I'm not mistaken, he said he's going to the 'Hithit grocery store' (just imagine) "Jungkook reply.

"Okay..thank you Jungkook.. ^_^"I said and went to find Jin.

Arrived at the grocery store:

"Hmm...where's him?? He's not in the store.."I mumbled.

Suddenly I heard voices from the other side of the grocery store.As I walk closer toward the sound.I saw that Jin was kissing with the bad girls's leader.

I remain silent..my tears are coming out very fast from my eyes.I just closed my mouth tightly.They didn't saw me because I'm hiding in the corner.My heart broke into pieces..I can't believe what I've saw..my boyfriend was kissing with the girl bullied me just now..they seem like enjoying themself..Jin don't even pulled back or something but he just kissed back..I can't stand it anymore until I run back to my dorm while crying.

Jin POV

"S-stop it!!"I shouted.

"Why?? don't you enjoy the kissing too?? you kissed back.."HaWon teased.

"Stop it HaWon..I don't like you.."I said.

"But why do you kissed back but not pulling away??"HaWon asked.

I-It's because...

"Because you still love me..shh~that's it for today..goodnight babe.."HaWon said and leave.

"GRR!! KIM SEOK JIN!! WHY ARE YOU KISSING BACK!! YOU'RE RUINED EVERYTHING!!"I said to myself.

I went back to my dorm.

"Jungkook..where's Yoomi??"I asked.

"She said she want to find you at the grocery store..isn't she with you??"Jungkook ask back.

"Oh..nevermind..maybe she's tired and already go back to her dorm.."I said and Jungkook reply me with a smile.

Jin POV

"What if Yoomi saw I'm kissing with HaWon..??! I hope she didn't saw it..if not she'll surely crying now.. :( "I mumbled.

______________**_____________

Chapter 21 updated!
Enjoy guys..btw, I hate HaWon very much..and also a little bit for Jin..haha..

Sorry for any grammar errors and spellings
ILY guys especially who're always supporting me.
Thankyou.. ^.^