The Care (Part 7)

Class session ended:

"Minji..show me where's your dorm..I want to take care of Yoomi.."Jin said.

"Okay..follow me.."Minji told Jin.

Minji showed Jin where is the dorm located then she'll leave.

"Here is it..I will leave Yoomi with you and I will go to the library to do the Science project with Taehyung..take care of her okay??"Minji ordered.

"Okay...bye Minji."Jin reply.

"Byee~~"Minji said and leaved.

______________☆★_____________

Inside my dorm:

"Yoomi..are you okay??"Jin asked with a low voice.

I realized and open my eyes.

"Oh..J-jin..you are here..yea..I'm fine..don't worry..#achoo~ #achoo~" I answered with a weak tone.

"You're not okay Yoomi..look at you..have you eaten something??"Jin asked.

"Not yet.."I answered

"Let me cook porridge for you..wait for me.."Jin said and I nodded.

After he cooked a bowl of porridge..he bring it to me.

"Yoomi..it's done.."Jin said.

I get up slowly when Jin hold me and help to get up.

"Let me feed you Yoomi..ahh~"Jin blow the hot porridge and feed me.

I just open my mouth and eat it because I'm very hungry and no energy.

After he feed me all of the porridge, he went into the bathroom and took a wet towel and put it on my forehead.

"Yoomi..here..put it on and you'll be fine later.."Jin said.

"Sorry because I let you to get this fever.."Jin said with a sorry voice.

"I-its not your fault J-Jin.."I said and suddenly I felt my body was much colder than before.. it just like I'm bathing in a tub of ice.

My whole body started to shivering.

"Yoomi are you okay???"Jin said with worry tone.

"Yeah..I'm okay..i-it's just that..I feel that my b-body was in a tub of ice.." I said with my eyes closed.

"You're cold then..."Jin said.

Suddenly I felt like there's somebody was beside of me on my bed.When I realized. .it was Jin.

"J-Jin...w-what are you doing on..."I said when suddenly he hug my tighly.♥♡

"Shh~don't say anything..are you feel a little bit warm now??"Jin said and I nodded.

I didn't say anything and just let him hug me because I'm very cold.Jin uses him warm by hugging me so that I'll be warm a little bit.

Jin POV

"This girl is so silly...she's sick but keep saying that she's okay..but she cute tough..I think I've started to love her.."

He look at my sleeping face then he sleep along because he was tired.

_____________________♥♡_____________________

After few hours sleeping:

We didn't realized that BTS was coming to visit me.

When they arrived, they are shocked because of me and Jin are hugging.

"AHHH!!!! HOW DARE YOU JIN!!!"J-hope shouted.

"Aww~my girl are sick... :( but you can't hug her JIN!!"Rap monster said.

"Not suitable for maknae.."Suga said and closed Jungkook's eyes.

"Nahhh~they are not kissing hyung..they're just hugging.."Jungkook told BTS and removed Suga's hand.

#BTS looked at Jungkook with a fierce look.

"Oh noo...he stealed my cute Yoomi... :("Jimin said to himself.

"Shhhh!!! don't be too loud guys~she's still sleeping.."Jin said with a low voice.

"Come here you Jin!! We need to ask you a question."Rap monster ordered.

"Yea!! Come here~~don't go near her.."Jimin support.

"Fine..."Jin replied.

___________________♥★♡☆___________________

Chapter 7 updated!
Hey guys..do you all like this chapter?Yoomi & Jin are very sweet..

Once again.. sorry for the grammar error and spellings hehe..
Votes and comment pls..ty.. ^.^