The Date 2 (Part 13)

After I though for a while, I still don't know what to reply him.

"I-I... j-just..."I'm speechless.

Then suddenly I heard Jin voice shouting.

"DON'T DISTURB MY GIRLFRIEND!! MOVE AWAY FROM HER!!"he shouted.

"KIM SEOKJIN YOU'RE HERE AT LAST..!! LET'S END THIS!!"the boy shouted back and started to fight with Jin.

The boy punch Jin's body hardly.

"NO!! STOP!! PLEASE DON'T FIGHT!!"I shouted but I can't do anything to stop them.

Suddenly two securities came and tighted the boy with a rope so that he'll stop.Then they bring the boy away.

"Omg Jin...are you okay???"I asked nervously.

I started to check on his body to see if there's any wound.

"OUCH!! it's hurt!!"Jin almost shouted.

"Where??!!"I started to worry.

"Here.."he said while pointing at his lips.

"It's hurt...I need a kiss kiss.."he said.

"Don't play with me Kim SeokJin~!!I'm worried about you!! >.<"I scolded him.

"Okay..okay..I'm fine..don't worry.."he reply.

"Thank god you're fine~!I want to separate you two just now..but I can't...why am I so useless..!! >.<"I say to myself and my tears start to fall from my eyes.

"Lee Yoomi!! you're not useless!! I don't want you to say that word again!! do you understand??!"he scold back at me.

I just silent and looked at the ground.

When suddenly he hug my and say.

"It's fine now..let's continue our date.. :) "he whisper to me and help me to wipe my tears.

I nodded.

"Let's walk around the park."I suggested.

"Okay.."he agreed.

We walk around the park but suddenly BTS appeared  infront of us.

"Omg!! Are you two..~"Suga asked then I cut it immediately.

"No no no and No!!"I said.

"Nah~don't fool me..you two are holding each others hand~"Suga replied and other nodded.

We loosed our hand immediately but they're not believe.

"Hey guys..~look at their clothes~it's the same!! Couple wear yeah??"J-hope teased.

"Aww~so sweet...are you two dating now??Maybe we shouldn't disturb their dating day~"Rap monster said.

"...."

*Jin signaled me*

"We can't hide it anymore.."

"Yeah I know..just tell them the truth.."

"Guys...the truth is..yes..we're couple now.."Jin explained.

"Wohoo!! Jin and Yoomi equal to..??"Jungkook asked.

"PERFECT MATCH COUPLE!!"the other shouted.

"Let's go to find the TaeJi  couple and tell them about these two's relationship!!~"J-hope said while pointing at me and Jin.

"Let's go!!"Jungkook said.

They went to find the TaeJi  couple and lefted me and Jin standing alone in the park.

Jin smile widely.

"Why are you so happy when our relationship spread out to them??"I asked.

"Because I can hug you or kiss you whenever I want..hahaha~"he said proudly.

"But I won't let you kiss or hug me infront of them~.."I teased.

"Yahh~why???"he asked.

"Because...I also don't know why..haha.."I replied.

"Then I can do it whenever I want hohoho..."he said with an evil laugh.

"....let's go"I said.

"Go where??"he asked.

"Back to the dorm ofcourse..."I said.

"What do you want to do there???? do you want to...~"he said with a creepy smile.

"What??!! NOO!! I just want to rest for a while..then I need to continue our Science Project..don't you remember? teacher told us to hand-in on Monday.."I said.

"Fine.. :( oh yea..I almost forgot about it...let's head back to our dorm then.."he said.

"Excuse me...it's my dorm not ours.."I corrected him.

"Okay...let's head back to your dorm~"he said.

"^_^"

______________★☆______________

Chapter 13 updated.
Sorry if this chapter is boring because I'm not in the mood today and I'm out of ideas. :(

Hope you all enjoy it.. ^.^