I could hear something in the kitchen, a loud gruff voice that caused my lips to quirk as I avoided looking towards it. The air had shifted around me some time ago, and by the smell of salt and sea I knew North was still somewhere bellowing at Luke in the back.

"Excuse me, has someone taken your order yet?" My eyes flickered up, Silas pausing in his steps at he just stared at me. "Panemorfi..."

I felt a small blush try and rose up before I forced it down, swallowing harshly as I nodded slightly. "Yes, the blonde man took it not too long ago."

A crash sounded from the kitchen, forcing both mine and Silas's faces towards it. It was long before Luke cane scurrying out into the main part of the restaurant, a large stack of chocolate chip pancakes balanced on his arm and a bowl of fruit in the other.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you liked fruit or not but North insisted, "If you're gonna feed someone that crap may as well give them something resembling something healthy."" My lips quirked as he mimicked North, watching him place the bowl and plate down. Silas moved to stand beside him, his own small smile directly in place. "I'm Luke by the way, I couldn't remember if I told you or not."

"Silas." His voice rumbled as he spoke, his accent causing my chest to rumble right along with it.

"Elowen Rose, it's a pleasure to meet you both." I smiled to them, picking up a piece of my dry pancake and tearing it with my fingers. I placed fruit in the center, rolling the edges around the fruit and creating a burrito like roll and taking a bite.

So good.

I looked up before almost choking, giggling at the absolute horror displayed across Luke's face. "Oh my god what are you doing!"

I shrugged, glancing to Silas as he matched my own. "Fruit and chocolate are good, and so happens to be the pancake becomes the tortilla and the fruit the filling. Voila, pancake taco, burrito, thing."

"It's nice to see someone eats fruit besides me." I glanced up, Norths dark eyes trained on me. "Even if it's really weird, and kinda gross."

"It's not gross, try it." His nose wrinkled as he shook his head, my eyes flickering to Luke's brown ones. A gleam flickered onto his irises, causing the corner of my lips to curl. I quickly made one, small enough so it was easier to maneuver. Luke's eyes spoke to me, and maybe that was the first day he had ever spoken with someone that wasn't his brother through his eyes, because the surprise that flickered through them quickly after strayed behind just a little too long.

"Oh, Northy-poo." His eyes glanced to Luke in confusion before they hardened. "Don't you, fucking, dare."

Luke attacked, jumping and pulling North's knee up with the tops of his feet hooking around them. I moved quickly, running around the corner and past Silas as I jumped to North's side, ticking the single place I knew he was ticklish at.

On his right side, third rib down, and just a light dusting of my fingers causing his mouth to open in an uncharacteristic giggle.

And in goes the pancake.

Luke moved, sitting on one hand while I sat on the other. The burning in my ribs was barley even noticeable now, my attention primarily on North who had murder on his eyes. Luke leaned over him, his eyebrows raised in triumph as he grinned.

"Now chew baby brother, chew." North's eyes narrowed, glancing behind me to where I could hear Silas laughing deep from his chest.

North chewed slowly, his tongue sprawling out like a dog as he showed Luke he swallowed. "There, happy? Now will both of you get the hell off of me? Sorry lady, but I don't even know you and my hands already touching your ass."

"I already told them, I'm Elowen Rose." I spoke loud but softly, his eyes flickering in recognition. My eyebrows furrowed, as the air shifted again and the smell of cinnamon and something earthy tickled my nose.

"So you're the woman Doctor Roberts called us about?" My head spun around, my body quickly moving to look behind me.

Victor and a stranger, a tall stranger, stood in the doorframe, staring at me. His words registered then, my eyes squeezing shut as I muttered curse words under my breath. I glanced back up the room, shaking my head before standing up completely.

"Sorry, stranger and tall stranger, but if he called you then I must go."

"Wait!" Luke's voice caused me to look back, the desperation in his tone making my chest squeeze again. "Let ya call him, and you talk to him. If you still want to go afterwards, then you can."

I stared at him, hard, before sighing and nodding hesitantly. "You promise?"

He held out his pinky, taking a step forward to hook mine with his. "Pinky promise."