Roomates (CS x DM) (SMUT)

Third person p.o.v

Danny watched from a corner in the living room as Jordan had brought home a drunken slut. He sighed softly, realizing 100% he was never going to get a chance with his crush and roommate Jordan, and walked back to his room, making little noise to disturb Jordan and his subject for that night.

You see, Jordan would always bring a girl home on Fridays, usually between the times of 9PM and 1AM. Danny never minded it since either he was asleep or he just didn't care as long as the two cleaned up after themselves. But one thing Danny just couldn't help, but do when the two were at it, was get a hard on, just hearing the moans and groans from the other room was enough to have him be rock hard for as long as he was awake, since Danny was a bisexual man.

Tonight was no different than any other Friday night, the usual groans and moans, the same Stephen King novel, the same time, and the same old tent in his pants. But suddenly, Danny heard a loud thud and angry screaming. Startled but curious, Danny crept out of his bedroom, what he saw before him was a sad, now fully clothed Jordan. Danny approached him slowly and asked what's wrong, surprisingly Jordan actually responded. "Well since last week the same slut has been following me home and I got tired of her and kicked her out." Danny tilted his head for Jordan to go on, knowing this wasn't all that was happening "I also told my dad I was bi and now calls me a disgrace, he got angrier when I told him I had a crush on the person I'm currently living with..." He continued and looked towards Danny, only to be met with Danny's soft pink lips, right on his own.

Before they knew it, it began to turn into a full blown make out session with the two only stopping for air. Then as time went on, they took their shirts off, and Jordan decided to kiss down to Danny's neck, leaving a few hickeys here and there, then began biting and sucking on spot between his neck and shoulder that made Danny go crazy. Jordan began to move on to the waistband of Danny's jeans, he looked up to the Costa Rican for permission and Danny nodded and bucked his hips forward.

Slowly, in a teasing manner, Jordan began to pull off Danny's jeans, but Danny began to get impatient and eventually yelled "Goddamnit Jordan just fuck me already!" And to which Jordan had already pulled off his jeans and was now sliding off Danny's boxers. Once Danny's boxers were fully off, Jordan looked up to Danny, who was giving him the ok signal to suck him off and to which Jordan gladly did. He began to suck harder and play with Danny's balls with one hand, while jerking himself off with the other.

"Fuck, do you know how long I've wanted this?" Danny moaned out, now close to his edge, "Long enough if you're this hard, now get on all fours and call me daddy." Jordan practically demanded and Danny obeyed. Jordan undid his belt and pulled down both his pants and boxers, he lined up at Danny's entrance and cooed "You ready kitten?" And Danny practically drooled at the beautiful sight behind him, and vigorously nodded.

Slowly but surely, Jordan began to push in, allowing Danny to moan out and grip the couch cushions in front of him. Jordan then, without a warning, pushed his full length into to Danny, and soon Danny was a moaning and screaming mess. "F-FUCK DADDY GO HARDER PLEASE!" He screamed and Jordan began to start slamming his prostate, while also moaning himself.  "DADDY I'M GONNA-" Danny spewed his load all over the couch and carpet, along with Jordan doing the same not to long after.

The two climbed onto the couch and collapsed next to each other in a cuddling position, "I've never felt something that good in a while." Jordan panted and kissed Danny's cheek, whilst Danny agreed and pulled a blanket over them. "I've day dreamed about that for years, but now it's finally become a reality." Danny sighed as Jordan chuckled and asked "Random question, but before we fall asleep wanna share your deepest thoughts..? Please don't hate me for asking.." and Danny was definitely down for it. And up until about 8 in the morning they had talked and bonded, just like they always wanted to secretly do.