Ghost Of My Past (J3T x JD)

George's p.o.v

I heard window open on its own for the second time this night and the closet door open and close again, Jorel was trying to get my attention. "Alright bud, come out." I said taking a break from my book and looking up to see Jorel's ghostly transparent figure in front of me with a look of sadness. "Hey." He said waving and then looking back down "Hey Jay. What do you want to talk about?" I asked noticing the sudden sigh of sadness and look of slight guilt, "Well I've been thinking and I wanna get back together."  He said avoiding eye contact and sitting on his favorite chair in the bedroom.

"I don't know if it could work, mostly because you're Y'know-" He cut me off sharply and looked back at me for a moment "Dead? Yeah I know, I remember the entire thing, sadly." It pained me to see him suddenly so upset, I wish I could cheer him up, but at the moment I don't really know how, "Not to mention our big fight before the entire suicide thing that led me back here." He mumbled softly looking at his scarred up wrists with eyes clouded with shame and despair. I walked up to him and smiled, "Well I mean even if you're dead and things aren't like they used to be, do you want to visit an old memory and go to the park?" I asked as I suddenly saw the warmth of love finally return to his eyes, "Of course!" He agreed and we walked into the beautiful star lit sky.

As we were walking, I felt a faint warmth on my hands, I looked down to see Jorel clutching my hand with his own, and with a blissful smile too. I noticed and smiled as well.

We reached the park and decided to sit on Jorel's favorite bench near a huge oak tree with a little bird's nest hidden in the leaves. While we sat there, there was nothing but the sound of the leaves swaying in the cold nighttime breeze and Jorel's ghostly hums of Gotta Let Go. I look at Jorel and admire his beautiful features as I remember the first time we met, I had felt love for the first time and finally let out those feelings to my beautiful boyfriend, or at this moment ex.

"Y'know I still can't shake the feeling that maybe we were meant for something beyond life." I looked at him, perplexed at the sudden statement, "Ok I'm just going to cut to the chase and ask...will you join me in heaven?"

Jorel's p.o.v

"Ok I'm just going to cut to the chase and ask...will you join me in heaven?" I rambled out nervous he might call me crazy and walk home, putting up some candles to keep me out forever, but instead, he smiled and laughed "I was hoping you'd say that, and the answer is yes. I will join you." I almost wept right then and there, but I decided to save my tears for later on. "But wait how am I supposed to-" I knew what he was wondering and put my hand on his heart, he had a heart attack, but seeing his beautiful ghostly spirit rise from his body almost pushed me into the verge of full blown tears.

Soon the clouds opened up, and finally I saw the beautiful sunset of heaven. The stairs opened up and our souls walked towards them, and once we went through the gates, I knew that spending the rest of my days with the man of my dreams was going to be the thing I had needed since birth.