Getting up from my bed, I went into the bathroom using it and then hopped into the shower. I did my daily hygiene including brushing my teeth and washing my face. I put on some simple clothes for today that would be easy to take off and left my room. I didn't have to be to the first photo shoot until 3 and it was only 12 right now. Seeing Elijah sitting on the couch holding his head, I laughed lightly before heading to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet grabbing the advil and then went to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. I made my way to the living room and passed him the medicine and water.

"Thank you," he mumbled drinking from the bottle of water. I nodded my head at him and then went back to the kitchen. I grabbed all my fruit out of the fridge placing it on the counter and started mixing it in the blender. Hearing footsteps behind me, I turned seeing Elijah sitting on my counter looking at me. "What are you doing today?"

"I got two shoots but then I'm free," I said putting my focus on blending my smoothie.

"How about we spend today together? I want to earn back your trust. I'll take you to both your shoots and after that we hang out like old times." I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing what to say. Of course, I wanted to be around him but I didn't want to fall back into his trap so easily again.

"Uhm, that's cool. I guess." Turning off the blender, I went to one of my cabinets and tried to grab my bottle but it was on the top shelf. I felt Elijah's body against mine as he reached for the bottle handing it to me. He still didn't move away from me when he gave it to me. I looked up at him and he placed a small kiss on my lips then moved away from me completely.

"We need to get up out of here, so I can go to my house and get ready." I nodded and finished with putting my smoothie in the bottle. I put the blender in the sink and ran some water in it. Grabbing my phone and keys, we both made our way outside the apartment. We got on the elevator and I stood there silently not knowing what to say. I wanted to tell him so bad that he couldn't be kissing me but chose not to say that because I missed his lips on mine.

***

"You can sit in the living room until i'm ready," he said placing the keys on the table and heading upstairs to his room. I slouched down on the couch pulling out my phone to call Alana. It rang a few times before she answered the phone.

"Hey bitch," she said, causing me to smile. We haven't seen each other since I got back mostly because Travis hogged up all her time.

"Wassup, baby mama? I miss you bitch," I said.

"Where are you at? Ill pull up on you since Travis just left the house."

"With Elijah for right now and then I got work." I heard her gasp into the phone before she busted out laughing.

"Bitch, you with who? Come again say what. I know I didn't hear you just say Elijah."

"Yes, you did bitch. He came over last night drunk off his ass and stayed the night. We talked everything out and he apologized for what he said. We are taking things slow but you know that's gone always be my man, sis."

"Yeah, yeah. Has it broke it off with Maya that's the billion dollar question right there?"

"Nah, but he better her services are no longer needed anymore," I said laughing.

"You a fool. Derek services are no longer needed either," she said, making me roll my eyes. I knew i shouldn't have told her ass about that but me and Derek was just caught in the moment and plus we was drunk as fuck.

"Bye, bitch." I hung up the phone in her face laughing. I threw my phone on the couch and got up heading up the stairs. I went inside his bedroom not bothering to knock because I heard the shower still running. Hopping onto his bed, I kicked my shoes off and laid back on one of his pillows. I looked around the room noticing that nothing had changed since I last been in here.