Ch. 5- "Sorry Kiibo!"

Start from the beginning

At this statement, both the boy and girl seemed  confused. The girl then looked disturbed, which soon turned into shock, "What? A robot!?"

"...What is it? Are you another robophobe?"
Kiibo responded back with hesitation.

You gave Kiibo a cheeky smile, your voice filling up with guilt, "Sorry Kiibo!"

Kiibo playfully glared at you, which you responded back with a nervous chuckle until he went back talking to the blondie.

"I have a recording function! If you make any robophobic remarks, I will see you in court."

The girl, still seemingly shocked, kept questioning him. "Wait...you're a robot!? Are you, for reals, a robot!?"

"A-Are you...one of the MonoKubs-" The boy in black stuttered back surprising you since he seemed like one of those silent people who kept to themselves.

"Do not compare me to those toys! I am not just any old robot! I am K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot! But please, address me as Kiibo!"

(Again..I like writing Kiibo instead of Keebo for some reason so
pleasedon'thurtmeNathanalreadydoesthat-)

"Ultimate Robot?"

"That's not faaair! You can't be the only one who gets to show off like you did last time!"
Kokichi yelled in a childish voice getting the attention of everyone. "I'll introduce myself too! Then it'll be (N/N)'s turn!"

'Wait what did you call me-?'

"Oh, um...go ahead."

Kokichi sweetly smiled at both the newcomers who are not expecting his dramatic act like we did. "I'm Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader!"

The girl seemed to have the same reaction as you did when you met them both. Welp seems like it's your turn now...oh great..

You stood up from the desk you were sitting at and head your way towards the girl who is now patiently waiting for you, unlike the boy who seemed to be avoiding everyone's eyes..

'Why does it feel like I'm back in middle school and I need to make a solo presentation in front of a classroom..?'

You silently cleared your throat to double check you won't voice crack like you use to do...
"Uhh I'm (Y/N) (L/N)...the (U/T)..!"

You might have misheard but you think she had murmured something...something along the lines of 'I'm glad. . .there is at le. . . ormal person here..'.

You looked to towards the boy to see his reaction. You both gained eye contact for a split second until he move his hat over his eyes  again and moved his head in acknowledgment.

"...By the way, I learned the hard way that a robot's breath smells like gasoline-"

"I've told you, my breath does not smell like gasoline! I am powered by electricity!"

"Nee-heehee...I'm just kidding!" Kokichi snickered.

"...you're not funny."

"Of course you don't think I'm funny. Robots can't understand human humor to begin with!"

"D-Don't mock me! I have studied the complete history of stand-up comedy!" He responded back.

"Study..? I think you should be watching but whatever makes your boat float.." You commented.

"Yeah, what (N/N) said!"