Ch. 5- "Sorry Kiibo!"

(Happy late Valentine's Day! Also, who here is still single-)

—————————~*•*~—————————

So here you are now, witnessing chaos at its finest in the body of two people who are currently running around the class while you are just sitting on one of the desks, laughing at their childish acts.

'Actually...shouldn't we go meet all the other Ultimates like the bear said we should..?'

———————~*FLASHBACK*~——————

"With exploring of course!"

...Huh?

Monosuke added in, "You should also go introduce yourselves to other Ultimates...
Cuz you guys are all gonna do an activity together later.."

"Awesome! I've got a raver right now! Well then..."

                    "So long! Bear well!"

After they had left, there was a moment of silence..Until Kiibo broke it.

"I wonder what this activity..? Knowing this Academy's reputation, I'm sure it'll be something big and shocking!"

"Eeeh..it's probably just some boring event you usually see in every school." Kokichi answered back with a yawn until it seemed like he had an amazing idea...which probably wasn't actually amazing at all..

"Soooo, Kiibo was it?" He walked towards Kiibo and was too close for comfort. "You stored all that info in your..Memory?"

Kiibo, being unaffected at all by his sudden close presence responded back with a smile. "Of course! I store all the data I learn in my Memory so that I won't forget any important facts! I also use it so that I can properly interacted with other people-"

"Yeah yeah, all that nerd stuff. However I am intrigued..Everything? You know, normal people don't have that great of a memory—Well, except a rare few—That's not very human ya know?"

"H-huh? Hey-!"

It seemed like Kokichi almost gagged (..It seems fake..) when Kiibo started to speak and started coughing. He used one hand to cover his nose and the other to wave at the air as if something smelled.

"Eww why does it smell like oil all of a sudden? Ooooooh Wait! That's coming from you isn't it?!   Phew your breath stinks!"

Kiibo's face had slight anger from Kokichi's statement and slightly yelled at him. "N-No it does not! I have nothing that smells like gasoline whatsoever! I am completely powered by electricity!"

"Uhuh, and I'm a pathological liar..Ohh waaiit.."

And so on and so forth..While I'm just here witnessing all of this..

—————~*FLASHBACK OVER!*~————

It might have been a few minutes when they started to run around in circles throwing arguments at each other..Your first thought was 'Should I do something to stop this??' But after thinking about it, you thought this was more amusing..though you do feel a bit of guilty for Kiibo. At this thought, the door to the classroom suddenly opened to reveal two people. A blonde hair girl with an ahoge who wore a uniform and a dark purple skirt with music notes on it. The other was male and looked like the embodiment of emo, ignoring that part though, he looked like he was a professional at..whatever his talent might have been.

"C'mooon! Wait up! Lemme touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!" Kokichi yelled out with imaginary stars surrounding him.