Ch. 3- "Well...there goes my title..."

(Heeeeyyy I'm back(Unfortunately-) I was reaaaallllyyy busy so I took a long time updating this soo sorry Nathan ó v ò. First I had to clean some parts of the house because of New Years and that "Since we're going into a new year, everything- and I meAN EVERYTHING- must be new too!"..Then! I had to go to church the day after and next thing you know, our dog sprained his ankle from digging too much, then the next day we had to go see the doctor to get some shots. And the day after that too... I swear, I could replace Saiki from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. I'm sure he could use the break-)

—————————~*•*~————————

"Huh? That shoulda happened before they woke up..."

'What in the world is he talking about?? It's not like I lost my memory...right?'

"Hey, answer my question! If you guys are the MonoKubs, then-" The blond girl shouted questionably until she was cut off by Monokid looking quite irked.

"Hey! Who the hell are you punks!?"

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?"

Monosuke then spoke up, "We're just wondering...do youse guys have Ultimate talents or anything like that?"

The blondie looked confused at first but hesitantly replied back, "I...don't have one..I have a skill that I devote myself to...but I wouldn't call it an Ultimate talent..."

"M-me either...I-I don't...have anything like that..." The emo boy joined in.

"Y-yeah...same here."

"Well unless you count sleeping as an Ultimate talent or eating tons of (F/F) then uhh..sure." You spoke out to no one in particular, not caring if they answered or not.

"I knew it! They haven't gotten their first memory yet!" Monokid yelled.

"Monophanie...weren't you in charge of that?" Monosuke looked towards Monophanie questionably, in return, she stayed silent. No longer than a second the pink bear fell quickly asleep.

"Well...there goes my title..."

"She's sleeping? Did she seem really tired to you guys?" Monotaro questioned looking genuinely confused.

Monosuke replied back with a slight hint of frustration, "She's obviously fakin' it." You looked towards Monophanie again to still see her sleeping(Or was she really acting?).

"Even if she's faking, she looks so peaceful. Let's whisper so we don't wake her up."

Monokid responded back, not so silently, "Hmph! If you say so!"

"A-Anyway..." You turned your attention to the blonde girl once again, waiting for her to finally finish what she was gonna say. "If you guys really are the MonoKubs, then-"

"Don't worry about us. The real issue is youse bastards..Well, "issue" is putting it mildly...This is actually a huge problem. Youse all have forgotten your talents and become generic high school students."