Straw Hat Hallucinations

Zacznij od początku

"My name's Thatch, brat!" Thatch yelled out after him. But it fell on deaf ears as Ace was already long gone with food for thought.

I better get cooking... Thatch realised quickly and he turned back to the kitchen to prepare the promise.

***

"SAAABOOOOOOOOO!!"

Sabo bolted straight up as Ace's cheery yell filled the room. Luffy, fell off the bed, having just had the scare of his life.

"Oww," Luffy groaned from the wooden floor.

His foot was caught in one of the blankets, so he was hanging upside down, having fallen just enough to hit his head.

"Ace!?" Sabo scolded, running around the bed to help Luffy right himself, "Why on earth are you running in here and screaming like a maniac!? I thought the ship was on fire for Oda's sake!"

Ace walked up the the bedside and rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly. "Heh heh, sorry about that."

Sabo flashed a glare at his brother as he sat Luffy on the floor. Luffy criss-crossed his legs and held his ankles, peering up at Ace with his head tilted to the side, round brown eyes wondering what he was here for. The seven-year-old was feeling better after some rest, and not quite so jumpy.

"Well?" Sabo prompted.

Ace sighed and plopped himself down in front of Luffy and Sabo on the floor.

"I was hungry. So, I got up and went to the kitchen to get food. But it's already dinner time so Thatch said to come here and get you guys and by the time I got back there would be food!" Ace explained excitedly.

A red vein popped out on Sabo's forehead as he smacked Ace upside the head. "You're telling me you ran in here like a lunatic and woke us up because yoU WERE HUNGRY!?" Sabo yelled.

Luffy flinched slightly at the noise and covered his ears. Sabo and Ace looked at him, and instantly softened their emotions.

Sabo patted Luffy's head. "Sorry bud, forgot you were still a little tired," Sabo said gently.

Luffy took his hands from his ears and wrapped his hand around Sabo's. "It's okay," he responded softly, "I forget a lot of things too."

The elder brothers frowned at that, but before they could ask what the youngest meant, a ship announcement blasted over the speaker and Thatch's voice came in over the intercom.

"Dinners ready folks! Get it while it's still here!" Informed the head chef.

Luffy had one hand over his ear and the other still on Sabo. The older two sighed, but then Ace bounced up and down and pulled both of the others to their feet.

"Come ooonnnnnnn!!! Food time!" Ace cheered while dragging Sabo and Luffy out the door.

"Okay, okay were coming! But slow down a little you moron! Luffy can't keep up, " Sabo replied in irritation.

Ace did slow a little after realising that Luffy was indeed having a bit of trouble with the pace, but not much. They practically sprinted down to the galley and burst through the doors with a rather impressive entrance.