6: Fix up

Nagisa POV

The last class for the day finally over. I pack my stuff and hurried getting out from the class. I'm not kind of hurried just I don't want my way stuck by some stubborn red headed. But before I could do that, he suddenly appear in front of me, blocking my way.

I stare at him with slightly anger "What do you want from me Karma?" I asked.

"Wow relax little blueberry. Don't wanna pick a fight right now. Just, can we... talk while walking home?" he asked me with a low voice. I did assume he didn't want to be heard by others.

I rolled my eyes and reply "fine... but don't slow me down. I don't wanna be home so late,"

.........................................

There is long silence between Karma and Nagisa. Karma didn't start any conversation since they started walk. Nagisa decide to break the silence. She speak up first as her curiosity growing bigger and bigger.

"So... what do you want to talk about?" Karma tilt her face awhile then let out a light sigh.

"Hmm... actually I don't how to start it," Nagisa blank several times as her respond.

"I... I know you still hate me after what I had done. But after meeting you today I... I want to make up to you," Karma talk while looking down avoiding any eye contacts with Nagisa.

"Easy to say, I want to fix our... you now.. relationship,"

Time skip with silent between them until Nagisa open her mouth.

"Honestly, I really hate you... but you're just my only friend back then..."

After hearing that, Karma stuck in his feet. Speechless, Nagisa realize it and face him.

"Uhh... you really..."

"Yeah, I don't want to waste my entire life hating you. I really want to being friend with you again dumbass," said Nagisa.

Instanly Karma reach out his hand to the little girl hugging her. Nagisa jump a little at his action.

"Thank you Nagisa, thank you very much for giving me second chance," Nagisa cheeks flush in red hearing the nickname again. Her heart fill relive and flattered at the same time. She don't know why with the second filling. But hesitantly reply the hug back.