---------------------------------------------------------

"Does anyone know where Carol and Thor went?"

"They're in Thor's room, probably sleeping."

"One of these days, we should tell them."

"Don't you dare. Carol would kill us."

Carol was cuddled up with Thor, peacefully sleeping. The other Avengers stared at them, waiting for one of them to wake up.

"I really think we should."

"And ruin the perfect opportunity to blackmail one of them?"

"Damn it Nat, why do you always have the better plan?"

"It's my job."

Peter pulled an air horn out of his pocket and handed it to Bucky.

"I dare you to do it."

"Why? You do it."

"No, I will pay you twenty bucks if you do."

Bucky crept over to them, and pushed the button. Thor jumped three feet in the air, almost giving Carol a heart attack. Bucky ran out of the room, regretting his decision.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE IDIOTS DID THIS?!"

"Not me."

The rest to the Avengers evacuated the room, not wanting to get caught by Carol.

"Why can't we just have a normal family?"

"I don't know."

Carol was about to hunt everyone down, when Thor grabbed her arm.

"Leave it be, we can get them later, when they least expect it."

Thor gave Carol a grin, and lead her out of the room. Carol felt a little lightheaded, but ignored it. The two sat on the couch, having a video game competition. Peter joined them in Call Of Duty, sniping them from the roof.

"Where is Peter? He needs to be stopped."

"On the roof Carol. He is hiding behind the concrete."

Carol aimed her sniper in the right direction, hitting Peter in the head, which killed him.

"Thor, quit giving away my position!"

"You're welcome." Thor smiled innocently.

Eventually the rest of the group came out of their hiding places to watch Peter play. Everyone joined in, and it was extremely violent. The group eventually got bored, splitting up in different directions.

"You clearly beat them, I just helped you."

"You're not wrong."

Thor could see the sparkle in Carol's hazel eyes, causing him to smile. She left the couch, leaving Thor to his thoughts. He remembered what he was going to do, and left to find Stormbreaker.

"You two look cute together." Natasha smiled.

"He's a friend."

"I can totally tell." Natasha said sarcastically.

"Yeah, you should totally ask him out." Sam joined in.

"Fine, yes we are a thing. Will you shut up now?"

Carol was blushing a bright red, and tried to hide it. She ran out of the room, while Natasha and Sam kept teasing her. She made her way to the front lawn, following the path to the river.

She sat at the edge of the river, skipping rocks across the water. Her mind was racing, and she couldn't stop thinking about Thor. His eyes were burned into her mind, making her smile. Her heart was racing, along with her thoughts. Carol heard crunching leaves and turned around.

"Oh, it's just you." Carol turned back around, staring at the setting sun.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure."

Thor sat next to her, and watched the sun as well. They sat in silence, admiring the sunset. Thor decided to break the silence first.

"Carol, I have been meaning to ask you this for a long time now."

"Yes?"

Thor looked into Carol's eyes as he talked.

"I just wanted to tell you, will you go on a date with me?" He looked serious.

"I would love to." Carol smiled, and hugged him.

She smelled his scent, which lingered in her nose. It smelled like pine mixed with ice. It made her brain go haywire. She could feel his heartbeat, along with hers. He kissed her slowly, her brain spiraling out of control. What seemed like an eternity, was only a few seconds. They broke the kiss, staring at each other. Thor's ocean blue eyes burned through her hazel eyes, making her heart race faster. She kissed him back, longer than before. Her world stopped, enjoying every moment.

---------------------------------------------------

Carol's heart was racing, and she couldn't think at all. Thor kissed her again, more powerful as he kept going. Carol held Thor's shirt pulling him closer. She wanted more, kissing him more passionately. They continued, her need for him getting stronger. She tore his shirt off, revealing his bare chest.

"Carol...."

"Shhh....."

They laid there, staring into each others eyes, not caring about anything else. Thor kissed the top of Carol's head, while holding her in his arms. He felt her chest rise and fall calmly.

"I love you Carol."

"I love you to Sparkles." Carol smiled, teasing Thor.

"I hate that name."

"Your welcome."

Thor tickles Carol, making her laugh.

"Stop..."

"You've earned it."

Carol rolled her eyes, smiling at Thor's comment. He wrapped his arms around her, resting Carol's head on his chest.

———————————————————

"Don't put that there, you going to make it collapse!"

"Do you have a better plan?"

Bucky was arguing with Sam about where to put the Jenga piece, earning looks of annoyance from Steve and Natasha.

"Hurry would you?"

"Shut up Steve, you and Nat cheat every single time!"

"We do not!"

"Can you just make up your mind, please!"

The argument kept going, neither side wanting to lose.

"Watch out for Peter. He let one of his spider drones loose, and they look like actual spiders."

"Really, out of so many choices, he chose to make them realistic?"

Everyone hopped up on furniture, or anything that the spider drone could reach.

"Why are you guys acting like children?"

"There's a spider loose and I don't wanna know where!"

"Peter let that demon loose!"

"Look I found it," Natasha picked it up, "Which one of you wants it?"

"Are you crazy, that thing is going to haunt me!"

"It's a spider, not Thanos."

Natasha threw it at Tony, who screamed grabbing the nearest weapon, which happened to be a shoe, and smashed it to pieces.

"The demon's gone."