☏︎ wife material ☏︎

"Bye Y/N! Make sure not to trip on your way back home!" Hyunjin yelled from afar, exaggeratedly waving his left hands

Y/N smiled, showing him a lazy thumbs up before waving back with the same energy.

The others had already left after finishing their ice cream, leaving Hyunjin, Felix and Y/N alone.

The trio sat and chatted for a bit, before deciding that it was time to go home, seeing that it was beginning to get dark.

"Byeeee Y/NNNNNN!" Hyunjin shouted once again, both his hands were cupped around his mouth.

He kept yelling the same thing over and over again, making Felix lose his patience. He marched towards the boy and dragged him by his collar.

Hyunjin didn't even noticed that he was being dragged and continued to abuse his lungs.

Y/N just stared at them with amusement, watching Felix smack Hyunjin's head to stop him.

She shook her head, turning around to walk towards the direction of her house.

It was quite and serene, only the whispers of the wind was heard.

But that peaceful atmosphere soon broke when the sound of dead leaf crunching was heard.

Y/N paused, looking back to see nothing but only the fallen leaves on the ground.

Perplexed, she shifted her gaze down to the ground to see that it was actually just her— who had created the sound after stepping on a random leaf.

'So it was just me'

She sighed in relief and continued walking.

It was silent once again, so silent that Y/N could undoubtedly hear the trail of soft footsteps getting nearer and nearer.

She didn't even dare look back and began to stride faster, taking her bag off her shoulders and getting ready to smack it to whoever was behind her.

She started to jog when a hand suddenly grabbed her shoulder.

"Excu-"

"AHHHHHH!" Y/N harshly swinged her bag at the person, the impact made her small little keychain flying.

"Ouch..." the man whispered to himself in a monotone voice.

If it wasn't for his eyebrows furrowing in pain, Y/N would have thought that he was just being sarcastic because of how empty his voice sounded.