☏︎ paper fight ☏︎

"What did you learn in your math class today??"

If somebody asked Y/N that question. Her answer would simply be just gibberish, because everything that came out from her teacher's mouth, also sounded gibberish to her.

She didn't understand a single thing, and she especially didn't have any remaining confidence to ask for help.

All her confidence flew outside the window, when her teacher called her name to introduce herself. And not only her confidence disappeared, but also her energy.

Before class had started, unknown faces surrounded the girl in her seat, continuously asking her questions that they were curious about.

A few questions were about her, but a majority of them were mostly about Hyunjin. Y/N could barely answer one question, because new questions would kept adding up every second.

It eventually drained her energy.

When the bell finally rang, Y/N let out a sigh of relief. The "interrogation" between her and her classmates was finally over.

A middle aged woman then entered the room, right after the sound of the bell ringing stopped.

Visible anger was clearly written on her face as she scolded the students that were still standing in front of Y/N's table.

"Well, that was a mess" Y/N mumbled to herself, thinking about how her classmates got heavily scolded by her teacher, an hour ago.

She swinged both her feet in boredom, (e/c) dreary eyes looking up to observe her new classmates.

Placing her right arm on the table, she rested her face on her palm as she huffed, blowing the strand of hair that was hovering above her eyes

For every second that had passed, her kept eyes feeling more heavier and heavier. However.. something had hit her head all of a sudden, making her eyes shot wide open.

Y/N sat up straight in suprise, she looked down at her table to see a crumpled paper.

The baffled girl jolted her head to the direction of where she guessed the paper came from, and saw a dark haired male whose attention was on the teacher.

She decided to ignore whoever it was and moved her gaze outside the window. Y/N dozed off once again, staring at the clear blue sky.

But of course, somebody just had to ruin her peaceful and tranquil moment.

Another crumpled paper made it's way to her head, followed by another one, and another one. Y/N couldn't hold back her patience any longer and snapped her head to the dark-haired male who was trying to hold back a laugh.

Her eyebrows knitted together in annoyance as she crouched down to pick up the crumbled paper. She grabbed it, and swiftly threw it at the guy's forehead.

Y/N smirked proudly, seeing the guy's expression. Her smirk had only provoked the guy to throw more papers at her, until it became a battle of throwing papers.

They continued to throw paper balls at each other for the past few minutes and no one had still come to notice. Since they both were sitting at the back of the class, it was hard to notice them.

Well, that was up until the guy decided to put a hard eraser inside the paper and promptly threw it at the perplexed girl without any warning.

Y/N squeaked as she quickly bowed her head down to dodge. The object hitted the window instead, creating a loud sound that caught everyone's attention.

Both Y/N and the guy looked down at their book in synch, pretending to take notes. Although this had only made it obvious that they were the ones who were responsible for disturbing the class.

"Y/N L/N and Kim Seokjin, detention after class!!" The teacher yelled, her nostrils flaring in anger as she crossed her arms together.

The teacher gave them one last warning glare, before turning back to continue explaining the lesson. Everyone had also shifted their attention back to the teacher, except for one.

His pair of sleepy eyes glanced at the two, who were now doing a staring-- or more like a glaring contest.

The mint-haired snickered, shaking his head in amusement.

His chair was placed in the middle of both of them. He had witnessed their little paper fight since the beginning. He could have stopped them but he decided not to, after all he was curious to see how their little fight would end.

And thus, he was not disappointed.

It was entertaining to see Jin getting embarrassed, since that guy rarely feels ashamed. He'd have to mentally thanked the new girl for that.

Yoongi darted his gaze back to them, to see that they were now talking in morse code. He deadpanned, sighing while covering his face with his palm.

A minute had seemed to past. Yoongi peaked through the space in his fingers, intrigued to see what they were up to this time. He looked at them... and blinked.

Both of them were now throwing random gang signs at each other. They just keep getting weirder and weirder everytime he look at them.

Yoongi parted his mouth, not taking his sight away from the weird duo. Despite everything that happened, he can only think of one thing:

'Somebody get me out of here'