Chapter 6

Author's POV:

It has been almost a week since Yana start staying in the same house with her family. And times went by, Jennie blood boils in anger and frustration when she start seeing Yana and Jungkook get more close and close.

She didn't expect to Jungkook fall for her little sister's trap. Jennie expect him to he more smart but- Yana was way too charming and 'talented' than the gal.

The gal can't help but to sometimes get jealous, but she is a little bit thankful that she's not one of those girls that falls for Jungkook. She gotta admit. He's charming, talented, handsome, wow what a god, sexy, a cute- just every girl's dream boyfriend will be like.

She thought that Jungkook just came out of a wattpad story and just brought back to life!

It was Morning. I mean- it was Afternoon and Jennie finally had decided to get off her bed. After a long fight with her mother and Yana, she cried all night and all day, feeling hopeless and worthless. She stretched her back and yawn. Just another day of being a fake barbie, she thought and get herself ready.

Oh shit. Jennie realized that she should've bring Jungkook to school. Goddamnit! I forgot! She thought and immediately head downstairs after getting ready.

The door closed revealing Yana with a big fat ass smile on her smile, the mother spoke, "Oop. She's smiling~ what's up with you sweetie?" She asked with a frying pan on her grip, the elder looked suspiciously at her sister. Eyeing her and sending invisible flying daggers.

"Oh its nothing mom! Its Jungkook." Just thinking of his name made Yana squealed, oh god. The elder rolled her eyes with a scoff and head to the other kitchen, she doesn't have a time to argue with her mother and sister. Soujie arrived with a plate, she skillfully place the egg to Jennie's plate and a flying pancake made the gal had her eyes wide. "Perfect landing." Jennie breathed. Soujie chuckled and thanked the gal for her praise. "Thank you miss."

Jennie smiled and start eating her "breakfast"

She knows its very bad to eavesdrop but hearing the name of her- i mean. Of Jungkook's name just made her ears automatically eavesdrop to the topic her mother and sister talking about.

"Mom! I think Jungkook is the perfect guy!"
"Yana you're way too young to get married."
"I know..~ but. Mom! Jungkook is just so....everything. So everything." Yana breathed, Jennie rolled her eyes. Okay. Righttt. Everyting. Okay okay.

"Mom. Pleaseee."
"Please what?"
"Let me get married to him!"
"To whom?"
"Jungkook!"

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
JENNIE'S POV:

I don't know why. But u can't just let things go too far about her and Jungkook getting married, its just so wrong. I mean, Yana is 16 and Jungkook is..what? 19? 18? I don't know, there both too young- TOO FUCKING YOUNG! Too young to get married, and besides, i know Yana is gonna use Jungkook for a showoff like his a model.

And yes. Jungkook is a model but its not confirmed, he just looks like one but doesn't acts like one. Its way too far difference of him being a model.

He is a straightforward crackhead. And yes I'm fucking confirming it and no one i said NO ONE WILL EVER STOP ME. Okay, I'm overthinking ahead. I should be serious and focus about this problem.

I stood up from my sit, it takes 700 years to grab all my bravery and confront Yana and Mother about it. "Mom. I think Yana is way too young to get married," i said, my tone cold and everything just...went...silence.

Silence. It gave us three both very unknown auras, "And what makes you say that?" Yana, gave attitude towards me, her tongue playing over to her cheek and her eyebrow raised up. Were playing the cool card are we? I smirked, lean my back to the counter, cross my chest, and smirk. "Cause I said to. And besides, your way too young to get married." I raised my voice a little but, hoping to show some tone that can make Yana scared.