Chapter 2

Wills POV

Will slid down the door.
'Will your an idot. why did you do that?' he thought 'Nico's probably thinks your a Idot. A freaky wierd idot.' Will saw a hand stick out infront of him. He looked up to see the familier face of Aimee.

Aimee was a daughter of Posiden half sister to Percy. Aimee had been traveling the country fighting monsters with her friend Kate a daughter of Hades Nico's sister. Will and Aimee had bonded when she had come into the infirmary with a broken arm. She was one of the only people who knew he was gay and who he had a crush on.

"need a hand?" Aimee asked. Will greatfully took it and she hawled him up. "what's wrong?" She asked noticing his expression.

"I kissed Nico's on the forehead." Will said upset. A smile slowly spread across her face.

"Yes! Kate owes me 20 bucks!" Aimee said forgetting for a moment he was upset.

"You bet on me?" Will asked pissed. Aimee shrugged.

"Maybe." Will scowled. "Now getting back to Nico I don't see what's wrong

With kissing Nico on the head."

"He probably thinks I'm a freak!" Will said his voice slightly rising in panic.

"I doubt that but," Aimee said with a smile "I could ask him if you like."

Will had forgot that Aimee was friends with Nico aswell. Will's eyes turned hopeful.

"Really?" Will asked. Aimee patted him on the back.

"Yeah.. Now doctor can I speak to the patient?" Aimee asked playfully then pushed the door open.

Around fifteen minutes later she came back out again and patted Will on the back. "Don't worry nothing odd taken in the gesture. Probably thinks you do that to all your patients." She said smiling. "Now wanna come get something to eat?" Will shook his head.

"I can't I have to look after Nico." He said looking back at the door to his room. Aimee sighed.

"It looks like the clutches of love have taken another friend of mine." Will frowned at her.

"you sound like a child of Aphrodite." Aimee playfully shoved him.

"shup up. I'm going to go get some lunch come if you want." Aimee said and turned around and walked through the door.

A/n my phone keeps changing all the Nicos to Nicotine so if you see any please point them out and I Will fix em.