Chapter 1

'See you around, Percy,' Nico said. 'Annabeth.'
She rasied her hand for a high five.
Nico obliged. Then he walked back across the green, to where Will was waiting.

"Nico what did you tell Percy? he looks so dumbstruck" Will asked a smile dancing on his lips.

"Oh.....um...nothing. just why six was afraid of seven." Nico lied afraid of what Will would think. Will laughed.

"come on Nico stop making lame excuses to talk to people so you don't have to go to the imfirmary. You promised me three days!" Will said holding up three fingers to exagerate his point. "Now come on or do I have to carry you, Deathbreath?" Will said teasing him.

"'I can walk perfectly fine,Sunshine."

Will frowned then shrugged. Once they had reached the infimary Will showed Nico his personal room. The room was quite bland in decoration. in the center of the room was a bed with plain white sheets on the left of the best there was a dresser with a mirror. In the mirror Nico could see his pale and ghostly apperance.

"'This is where you'll be staying"  Will said pushing Nico onto the bed."'Now go to sleep"

"'Will I'm really not tired"  Nico protested. Will pulled up a chair and put a hand on Nico's shoulder.

"Come on Nico stop pretending to be tough I already know you are. please go to sleep." Nico nodded blushing and layed his head down on the pillow. Will smiled "thank you." Will bent down and kissed him on the forehead making Will's cheeks to tinge pink and Nico to blush even harder. Will rushed out the room before Nico could say anything or ask were he was going. Nico tried to go to sleep but all these questions flying through his head he found it hard. 'does he like guys?' 'does he like me?' and most important 'do i like him.'

Despite the questions in his head he managed to fall asleep.