eleven

“Kas, love get up.” Someone shakes me.

My eyes open and I see Will standing over me. At first I am confused to where I am and then everything floods back. Jack is dead.

I get up and get dressed again. Grab my bags and head out to Will’s car. The stale winter air fills my lungs. I get into Will’s frozen car and we are on the highway again.

We are both quiet and the car is dead silent. I turn the radio up a bit and it’s a news airing. The mention of a burnt warehouse catches my ear. I turn the volume up a bit so its clearer.

“Yes we found a warehouse up in flames. It took a long time to get the fire out, but it’s out and the firemen found a burned body. It is being taken to the morgue and forensics are sweeping the area to see if they could catch who did this.”

I force a laugh. They won’t find us, we’ve never gotten caught. And it won’t ever happen. I turn off the radio and we are back to the silence.

“You know they aren’t going to find us right?” I say a loud and Will just nods.

Something is keeping him quiet, he is hiding something. Something about me. It has been something that he has kept for a long time.

“You know Kas, you never said you trusted me.” he says and pulls off the highway onto an exit.

It leads to a back road with trees on one side and a lit up city on the other. I look at him and ignore the world outside the car. I want to know what he is talking about. He should have figured out that I trust him by my actions.

“What do you mean, of course I trust you.” I say confused.

“You’re so dumb aren’t you? It worked the whole plan worked. You fell for it and for me. Oh silly girl, you clueless silly girl.” He laughed.

I was confused and hurt. What did he mean by ‘the plan’? None of it made sense. I was so clueless and so lost it hurt.

“Will what are you talking about?” I ask the hurt in my voice very clear.

“The plan for you to fall in love with me, and you made me kill my friend. I was working with Jack. It was a plan to take you down. Jack still worked with Domain and they needed to take down their competition. So they contacted Jack and convinced him to work for them again. Then I was set up to make you fall in love with me because I was already in love with you, from afar. So everything I have said to you is true, but they used it against me, made me manipulate my feelings and yours.” He said, some hatred in his voice.

I felt like I got whipped with a frozen belt to my heart. My heart felt heavy and shattered. He used me, for some stupid plan.

“Stop the car!” I demanded. He looked at me in shock but I don’t care.

I grabbed the steering wheal and drove off the road. He stopped driving and I got out, and grabbed my bags. I walked away from the car towards the city. He yelled after me, but I ignored him. Tears streamed down my face. I killed the wrong enemy, the real one was beside me the whole time.

-:-:-

i might update again, but if not today i will definatly tomorrow. i just have a lot going on right now so please dont ask for an update! Thank you!

THIS IS NOT THE ENDING SO CHILL!

Love youuuuuus, Brooke