nine

I almost choke, but cover it up as a cough. “Who?”

“Will Poulter, top killer of Domain. You know who I’m talking about?” He asks with a smirk on his face.

I want to walk over to him and slap the smirk of his face. Now the both of us are playing stupid. He knows that I know Will, but what he doesn’t know is that I know that he knows I know Will. If that’s the game that Jack wants to play, so be it. Two can play this game.

“Oh I think I do know. Wasn’t he the one who took out that group of junkies?” I ask, knowing that it’s the job that Will told me Jack screwed him over on.

“You do know him then.” Jack says the smirk gone.

Now the both of us are playing so dumb I don’t even know who is even stupider.

“His file is very small, he moves around so much its hard to keep track of. This is the best we have right now.” Jack says and drops a barley full folder on his desk.

Its not that Will doesn’t have a large file, everything is on Jack’s computer and he tried to get rid of everything. I look through the file and act along even though I know a lot about Will.

As I am pretending to go through the file a thought pops into my head. This is a test. Jack made this a test to see if I’m loyal to him or care about Will more. He knows about Will and I. He had people spy on me.

I finish flipping through the papers. I get up and head out. I am going to same house I was at yesterday.

Will isn't anywhere in the downstairs part of the house. My heart aches. I know he is in there.

You can't kill him, you love him Kas.

My hands start to shake as I pick the lock. I get into the house and open the door slowly. I then close it softly, so he doesn't know that I am here. I lock the door behind me. I check out the downstairs even though I know he isn't anywhere there.

Then there are footsteps coming down the stairs. I freeze in the middle of the living room. A blonde girl walks down the stairs.

"See you tomorrow Will." She says sweetly before leaving.

I then realize that she is a paid whore. My heart slightly breaks and I'm stunned. Tears start to roll down my cheeks and I then realize that Will is coming down the rest of the steps. I just stand in the middle of the living room with my tears. Once he sees me he freezes and then sorrow and guilt cover his face. His emotions are then taken by anger and disgust.

"What are you doing here?" He asks surprisingly calm, which terrifies me.

"I was just leaving." I say and walk past him towards the door.

He must have seen the tears on my cheeks because his emotions change again. I swing the door open and close it but it never does. Will is following me. I continue to walk down the block until I reach my motorcycle. He pulls on my wrist and stops me.

"Kas look at me." He snarls.

I turn to face him and anger replaces my heart break. "Look Will I know you're pissed about your cousin and me killing her, but I'm sorry. You killed my brother and didn't even know it. Yeah I had a brother and you killed him. Don't ask how I know, but trust me I feel exactly how you feel about that. Now if you excuse me I have a place to be." I say and tear my wrist from his grip.

"Kas she was no one." He says flatly. "Why are you really here?"

"You want to know why Will?!" I ask and turn around looking at him. He simply nods his head. More tears tumble out of my eyes. "Because I'm supposed to kill you."

He is stunned and then pulls me into a hug. He sushes me and rubs my back. "We'll think of something."

I shake my head. "Will if I don't do this Jack will send someone after me to kill me." I cry.

"No that doesn't have to happen. You faked your best friends death with the make up right?" He asks reminding me.

"Yeah but that was a long time ago Will, I won't be able to pull that off again." I sigh.

"My cousin had a ton of make up and stuff you could use. She did go to collage to be a makeup artist." He smirks.

"We can try." I say and he smiles.

We head back to his house and he runs upstairs to gather all the stuff. He bring down a huge bag of stuff.

I open the bag and pull everything out and lay it on the floor. Will sits in front of me and I start to work on his forehead to make it look like a bullet shot.  Once I'm done Will runs to the bathroom to look at his fake bullet.

"This is amazing!" He exclaims.

I order him to lay on the ground and look like he's dead. I take a few pictures and send them to Jack.

Me: the job is done

Jack: good job Kas, now get home and get some rest :)

Me: thanks Jack. I will.

I look at Will and he smirks. "We can take that off now." I say.

"Nah I think I look cool dead." He says and grabs me by my arm and pulls me on top of him.

He kisses me roughly and I kiss back. I pull awau gasping for breath and he smirks.

"I'm sorry about the girl, I was just so angry I needed to do something and I couldn't do you." He smirks and I hit him playfully.

He sits up and I sit on his lap facing him. "You could now." I smirk.

"Later. We have to come up with something because once Jack finds out that I'm not dead he's going to go after you."

"What if he doesn't find out?"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I mean we kill Jack, tonight." I say flatly.

-:-:-
Short update but hey its an update.
Do you like my new cover?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.17K! I WAS CRYING SO MUCH BECAUSE I SAW THE NUMBERS ON MY STORIES AND YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
I'm going to go and do my homework haha ily guys
-Brooke