six

Will is quite like I said something really wrong, well it is wrong.

"What story does he have on there?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow at him.

He looks over my shoulder at the opened file and scans over it. He huffs and backs away sitting in a near by chair. He runs his fingers through his hair. I dont say a thing because I know that he is going to explain it to me anyway.

"Kas that whole story is wrong, all of it. It makes me look like the bad guy, when really it was all Jack's doing." He says and puts his face in his hands.

"Will what really happened because I believe you that Jack is all full of bull, he had people spying on me, people I thought were on the kill list."

Will sits up and looks at me. I can tell that what is in the file is false. That feeling I got when Will kissed me on the cheek builds up inside of me and I try to push it away. I can't fall for him.

"What really happened was that I had a case for Jack like I would get everyday, like you do now. It was a big case. I had to take out nine guys without being caugh or killed. So I did, took what I needed and left  giving Jack what he wanted. The next day I show up for my pay and it's only one third of what I am supposed to get not counting the money that was supposed to be added from the drugs in the package. I questioned him on it and he said that's what the form in the folder said and I checked the form and it was changed. I confronted him about it, he said I was loosing it so, I handed him back the cash and left and never came back." he huffs.

I sit there in shock of what I justed heard. I don't move and you can barley hear me breathing. I am in total shock and didn't know that Jack was capable of doing such a thing.

"Kas say something." Will says noticing my silence.

"Wow, I didn't know that he would do something like that." I say and stare blankly at my computer screen.

"Yeah well I don't know how much you trust him anymore."

"Will I am still going to work for him. I have to act like I don't know anything and just go with it." I say and he looks at me.

"That's the worst idea I think I've ever heard." He huffs.

"I have a better one Poulter, it's just going to take a while." I smirk.

...

We are back at the parking lot outside my apartment complex. Will is leaning on my motorcycle just looking at me, and not saying anything.

"Can I help you day dreamer?" I laugh.

He cracks a smile before speaking, "Not yet anyway love. Stop being beautiful and maybe that will do some good."

I don't have a single reaction that I show, but I do feel that slow churring feeling at the pit of my stomach. No I can't fall, not for him, not for anyone.

"Goodnight Poulter." I say flatly and walk towards my apartment.

Once I am in my apartment I look out my window to see Will gone. He will always leave.

...

It's the crack of dawn and like always I get up and go to take a shower. I slip out of my clothes and jump into the shower. I hear the curtain get pulled back and I see Will standing there looking at me.

He gets into the shower still in his clothes and stands there looking at me.

"Will what are you doing here?" I question, my voice an echo.

"Come on love, you know why." He says and then pushes me against the wall of the shower and kisses me.

He pulls away and puts a knife in my hand.

"Kill me Kas. Kill me, you have to." He says.

I shake my head, "No Will I can't."

"Yes you can. Do it Kasper, do it!"

Tears fill my eyes and spill over my cheeks.

"No Will I can't." I cry out.

"DO IT! KILL ME!" He yells and I stab him in the chest.

...

I jolt awake, sweat dripping down my face and covering the sheets. My cheeks are tear stained.

I realized one thing in that dream.

Will is my weakness, and I'm in love with him.

-:-:-

Soooooo heres the update all you people have been begging for. I'm the wattpad queen and you are the peasants hahahahaha

No

Hope you guys liked it!

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY DARK PAN STORY!!!!! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD!

Love ya, Brooke.