eight

Will and I head back up to my apartment. I unlock the door quickly and then close it. I kiss him again once the door is closed.

"I'm crazy for you." I pant, continuing to kiss him.

He kisses me back harder in reply. He presses me against a wall and wraps my legs around his waits, carrying me to my room, not breaking the kiss.

(A/n: sexual content coming up + lots of feels. Skip if you must)

I'm placed on my bed and Will is still kissing me deeply. I respond and I feel him under me.

He takes his shirt off and continues to kiss me. Soon we are both undressed and one thing leads to another.

I feel him enter me and I moan slightly. He cocks his head and I just nod, making him go on. Once we are both out of breath he lays next to me on my bed.

"Darling your amazing." He smirks and tries to catch his breath.

I kiss him again before falling asleep.

...

I wake up and I'm wearing undergarments and Will's shirt. Its extremely large on me because of my really small figure.

Will is not next to me and I smell something burning. I run into the small kitchen and see Will tossing charcoaled bacon into the trash.

"Hey beautiful." He says and hugs me.

I'm confused a bit. Are Will and I a thing now? Or was it a one time thing?

I look at the clock and almost soil myself. Its an hour past the time I meet Jack. I told him I was sick yesterday and he didn't really care.

I rush back into my bedroom and pull off Will's shirt. I put on a black cami, dark skinny jeans, my floppy converse, and an oversized flannel.

"Where you heading?" Will asks as I rush through my apartment.

"I still have a job to take care of Will." I snap and walk out the door.

I run through the back allys and find the warehouse. I go in and find Jack in his normal spot.

"Feeling better I see." He smirks.

"I'll never miss a job for no reason," I say playing dumb, like I didn't hack into his computer not too long ago.

"Well case file, here ya go." He said and dropped a case file on his side table.

I pick it up and go over to the separate desk, the old rusting school desk that Jack dug up. I start to flip through the papers seeing everything. The last name is what catches me. Poulter.

My eyes start to scan and I didn't see Will's name yet, which means I'm not killing him. A rush of relief comes over me.

"Evelyn Poulter, twenty one, cousin of Will Poulter. From England, killed two of our best guys. This is more of a revenge than anything." Jack explains.

"Any certain death type?" I ask.

When it comes to revenge kills, there is always a certain way the people want them to die.

"You inject her with this," Jack said pulling out a syringe of clear liquid in a plastic bag. "Shoot her, then stab her in the chest."

Its cold and crucial, but that's the job. Maybe Jack did know about me and Will and was testing me to see if I would go through with killing his cousin.