Pain

No One's POV:

As Michelangelo was dragged towards the torture chair, dread grew within him. He new this could possibly kill him, Donnie said so.

"If a person is exposed to too much electricity, it could stop their heart. Because... Blah blah blah... Science..."

As he weakly looked up, he realized that in fact it was not Leo but Raphael.

"R-raphie?" He muttered quietly

"Shut up mistake. You're getting what you deserve!" He yelled, shutting me up.

"But Raphie...why?..." The young turtle pleaded.

Raph stayed silent as he locked him to the machine and placed a metal hat thing on Mikey's head. Mikey was to tired and weak to do anything except sit there and wait for his fait.

The thing Michelangelo was not expecting was the amount of pain.

"So brother... got anything to say?"

"W-why?..."

Mikey was expecting him to answer but instead Raph walked over to a button on the wall and slammed his fist onto it. Immediately an undescribable pain surged through his body as he screamed in agony. Praying that is was over after the electricity wore off, he was wrong. Raph went to a control panel and turned up a dial then walked back to the button and hit it again, this time with a satanic grin on his face.   screamed again as the familiar feeling shot through his vain's. His heart felt like it was going to shoot out of my chest. After a few seconds he ran out of energy to do anything, he thought he was going to die.

Raphael thought that was enough so he took the semi-conscious turtle back his cell. The pain didn't stop though as if you looked at this turtle, you would see a spazzing, helpless creature, whimpering in pain.

Mikey's POV:

Pain...

Pain...

Pain...

Pain was all I felt. Nothing else was there. I could feel my head slamming on the floor every few seconds but nothing else. April... Casey... Father... Please help.

"Don't worry, my son, you will be ok. Your brothers are coming"

I heard Sensei speak from within my heart. Does Sensei not know? The people who were causing this pain were my brothers. Oh God... My attention went back to the pain. I won't be able to handle this much longer. Seconds later the pain faded and everything went black.

"Wake up klutz!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"D-donnie?" I weakly replied.

"Ugh, you lazy price of garbage, looks like I'll do it from here!" Donatello pulled out a bottle from behind his shell and threw the contents at me.

For a few seconds I felt nothing just normal liquid. But then it came. This pain was worse than any he'd ever experienced. The skull drilling and electric chair weren't nearly as painful as this. As he looked at a small puddle of water in the corner, he saw a vulgar sight. Half my face was burnt to the point that in some places I could see the burnt muscle. The sight made me want to puke but any movement on my face, even breathing, hurt tremendously.

Oh God... Someone... Release me from this pain.

Then I saw the burnt eye. Oh God it didn't even look like an eye! The cornea was showing as was bleeding profusely. I used what was left of my bandana to stop my eye from making me bleed to death. I didn't need a doctor to tell me this was bad... very bad. I also new my face would never look the same and that I was going to be blind in that eye.

The arms gave out from beneath me and I fell the the floor as the world went black. I didn't notice the figures running after Donnie.

"Holy chalupa... what happened?!..."

Author:
Sorry I haven't posted in a while 😅
I've been reading other stories instead of writing this lol
Bai!!!