02

This school then changed my schedule so many times and they took away my free period but they made it an elective so I wasn't tripping. I was walking to the gym for PE. The coach had told us we were going to play baseball today and the field was big as fuck.

"its Freeplay or constructed," someone said from the back.

"I'll give you guys some free time outside today and Friday we could do kickball or lacrosse or something". Coach announced

''Nigga don't know how to play no damn Lacrosse the fuck he thought this was " chip mumbled

"Connor watch your mouth "

"iigh coach damn my fault"

Funny how he said damn but was apologizing.

The only person out the Lil friend group who took the class with me was Chip. I had the least amount of interaction with him and Its been like a month now and a couple of days and I still barely know anything about him.
Some of the boys played football in the field and some of the others were playing basketball on the court.

The weather was like sunny with a breeze you'll only start sweating if you move around. I laid on the bleachers and closed my eyes and just relaxed. I wanted to play baseball with Kai and Giani but I don't really know them we just take AP LIT together.

My phone vibrated and it made me twitch like an uncontrollable impulse. I hope nobody ain't see. It was a message from Malik. I smiled on the inside.

Before I could turn around I hear someone whisper "boo" I flinch just a little though

I flinch just a little though. I turn around to see Chip

" oh wassup Connor or chip"

"either one it don't matter"

"You know he like you right like I know I shouldn't have been reading but beside looking at the messages just now some stuff just make me question him"

" so you spying on me"

"I could be in your cousin guts and you think I'm worrying about who getting your lil willy wet"

"Umm y-"

"Well nigga the answer is No before you even start like you asking me to shoot you "

I made a face

"Shooottt meeeee"

"Ya ya ...What you think about the group so far tho" He continued.

I told him how everyone seem really cool. Derrick was goofy. He was more reserved. Kendria and Blossom are my homies. I just felt like I belonged. Then I went on about how I like Malik and he real sweet but he never like said what it was and Twan cute but he mess around with Kim. It just felt nice to vent to him. He's a good listener

" so you need to get Twan out your head unless you smoking rocks & ask Malik what it is so you could know that where to go from there"

*FAST FOWARDS TO LUNCH *

I came down the cafeteria stairs to look for the group . They probably was already outside.

I know sometimes my eyes be playing tricks on me but I know what I saw and it look like Twan was kissing that girl Kim who he didn't date anymore. Fuck him.

I made it to the table. I still get lost from the cafe to the courtyard.

"You Late kid" Blossom smiled

"I know I know , saw sum on the way and then I got lost the usual"

"Where my brother at" Kendria asked

I looked up at Connor and he looked at me. I felt like we was just talking through looks his face was like bequiet and eat your food. We both just went back down to our food. I got the messages over and out. I wanted to say oh he probably getting head by now but I didn't have the balls I couldn't. It wasn't my place.

" no idea" I said

" say y'all listening" Derrick said

"Nope we just sitting here with our ears close derrick"

"We skylar I think that's kind of dumb butttt as I was saying ...are we going to Arlysa Glow in the Dark Rave".

"Of course when is it" Blossom said

" I'm down if y'all down" I said

"So it's a bet" Connor said

Lunch was over and I was throwing my trash away before I left the courtyard. Connor mouthed

"Don't be a pussy. Text him now !"

He emphasized the now. A couple of minutes later I texted him

 A couple of minutes later I texted him

SATURDAY 12 pm

Today is my first party in Texas. I doubt it'll compare to the parties back home.
. I never been to a race before either but first time for everything. I haven't talked to Malik since I've been dodging him since that. I actually been spending more time with Connor. He like a brother I never had.

I heard a banging on the window. I moved the curtains to see Malik with a teddy bear and canes with an awkward smile almost a grin. I open the window and let him in.

"hey" he said after he put the items on the bed

"Wassup"

"You've been ignoring me and I know I'm wrong and I'm sorry"

" Sorry for what you're not interested then you're not"

" I didn't know how to say it but I like you a lot and I wanna be with you & i know it's process but I'm down..ion like want loose you because I'm scared so i came here to show you"

"You sure this what you want"

"Relax" he whispered as he began to kiss me while we locked hands.

I heard a noise which was strange because my mom is out of town for like a month with some man & I'm the only other person who stay here.

"Did if not feel good" he asked

"Shhh" I said while I edged of the bed.

A shadow appeared and the door creaked open......

AUTHORS NOTE

WASSUP GIVE ME FEEDBACK. What y'all like what y'all don't like.  Theories all that good shit I want hear it . I need a name for my readers. What y'all want be called butterflies or travelers ?