VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Rapunzel's POV

"Move, move, MOVE!!!" These fucking people won't get the hell out of my way damnit. "I want to purchase these." I grunted out as I slapped the items on the counter. The cashier looked up at me with a judging look in his eyes. "What?" I growled completely pissed at the moment, he dropped his gaze muttering a soft apology before scanning my items. Paying the amount owed I grabbed the bag from his outstretched hand and stormed out the building.

Sitting in my car I throw the bag in the backseat and hurriedly peeled out the parking lot. Now you must be wondering why the hell is this bitch so crabby. Well if you didn't realize it's Valentine's day today and I had sorta forgot to buy what I had needed for Dimitri's gift and all these people are up and done, running all about like chickens without fucking heads. It's Valentine's day not black Friday, ugh!
Pulling up at our home I sighed at the lack of hyperactive kids running about with their equally hyperactive father. Getting out from the car, I grabbed the items needed and headed towards the silent home. Heading up to the room, I hid the items in the bathroom in the last place he would see it giggling gleefully as I did. Now to go back towards the kitchen and act like I never left. You see Dimitri had the idea of taking the kids out for the day even though I said it wasn't necessary, obviously he didn't listen. Don't get me wrong if he hadn't mentioned that it was Valentine's day I wouldn't even realize because one I don't celebrate it and two what's the difference between one day and the countless ones we spent together exchanging I love yous. I find it dumb, sigh but of course I couldn't tell him that. I mean I woke up to chocolate pancakes decorated with strawberries and some more yummy foods. Showered by even more kisses than usual and subtle touches here and there. Clearly he celebrated the day with much enthusiasm. I can only hope that my present to him is a good enough one.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you look while cooking?" Spinning around I tried not to smile as I responded "only like a million times." He walked closer to me in a predatory fashion that had me shaking from anticipation. His jeans hugged his bulging thighs and package the more he walked, the loose muscle tee doing nothing to cover up his delectable ridges. "Babe you're drooling." I snapped from my trance to quickly wipe my mouth only to find nothing there. "Evil man." I scoffed as I turned my back to him. " Aww honey don't be like that. It's a good day you know." I turned the oven off as I didn't want a repeat of what happened a while ago and turned to him once again. "Where are the kids?" I asked only now realizing that there were no tiny bodies latched on my legs. "I left them at the pack house, so we could have some time to ourselves tonight." His warm breath tickled my entire being as he whispered against my mark, well it technically is his mark but whatever. Mine. "Oh that sounds nice, I can finally watch the new season of Greenleaf."

(A/n no idea if there's a new season or not irl- so don't lash out)

I squeaked as I ran from the kitchen and into the living room. Now I know what you're thinking he just wants some alone time with you and blah blah blah. He's going to get it just not now, I don't want him to realize that I have something planned for him and it's hard enough keeping it a secret in my own mind due to this damn mate bond. "I was thinking a little more along the lines of cuddling." I nodded as I put the show on "well then come cuddle up beside me." I could feel the slight disappointment rolling through him before he masked it and dropped beside me in the couch. I wrapped myself around one of his arms draping my leg over his thigh getting comfortable. Although disappointed he watched the movie while rubbing gentle circles on my thigh with his free hand. The motion had Sparks running through my body, where a friend of mine reacted instantly stirring to life. I groaned mentally as I had no doubt Dimitri could smell my arousal, I glanced up at him through my lashes thinking he was doing it subconsciously but to my not so surprise. There on his pink full lips laid a smirk one so smug it almost made me punch his face in. Well two can play that game.I sighed softly as I gently pulled myself away from him, my body cold from his warmth or rather lack thereof. "Where are you going?" His beautiful eyes held me captive as I stood in front of him. "I'm hungry and beside I need a shower." I waved my hand dismissively as I walked into the kitchen to portion out some food. "But I thought we were watching a movie, I mean we've been sitting there a while now." I hummed in response as I got to setting the table, he stood in my path as I tried to go on with my task but to no avail. So I did what anyone sexually frustrated mate would, I rubbed myself against him, bending over ever so obviously. Pushing my ass back against his cock. A sharp intake of air egged me on as I rolled my hips gently, "stop." Came his breathless voice "hmm, stop what?" I questioned continuing to set the table. "You know what." I stood up straight abruptly and faced him. " You know I put all my heart into making this and you're telling me to stop. Are you not hungry?" I rambled on as I put the plate on the table and walked back over to the sink my hand grazing the bulge straining in his jeans. 

"That's not it." I shook my head as I tried my hardest not to run back over to him and impale myself on his dick. "Then what is it?" I questioned keeping my back towards him trying not to show how he's affecting me at the moment. "I'm hungry for something else." The low growl that followed his words had me clenching my legs shut as I could feel myself leaking a bit down there. But before I could reply, he spun me around quickly before slamming his lips against mine in a bruising kiss. "Uh~ stop Dimitri." I moaned out as he touched all the places I wanted except the place I actually needed him to touch. "Why." His husky voice rang out as I tried but fail to keep the shiver of ecstasy running through me. He wasn't letting go of me and this I know. Pushing at his chest, I disconnected our lips so I could suck in the well needed oxygen. "Because I have something for you." He raised a brow as an exciting twinkle flashed through his eyes. "You do? Where?!" I chuckled as I imagined his tail flicking wildly behind him in excitement. "Up stairs but you gotta give a few minutes to set it up." He nodded frantically as I moved from him and dashed upstairs "just thirty minutes then you can come up!" I shouted over my shoulder as I flung open the room door and dashed into the bathroom, getting the items out I stripped of my clothing tossing them haphazardly into the direction of the hamper before diving in the shower. Knowing my mate he'll be here before it strikes the ten minute mark. Cleaning myself from top to bottom, inside and out, I paid my cock no attention as it stood there begging for a simple touch.

I slipped on the mesh stockings gently as soon as I had dragged on the lace G-string panty and lace bra. Looking in the mirror I ogled at how sexy I looked. The lace fabric of the lingerie hugged my prominent curls gently, the black color of it contrasting against my honey brown skin, my thick curls morphing around me in a beautiful veil. "Babe?" I snapped myself away from the mirror as I hurriedly leaned against the door. "I'll be out in a second." The door knob jiggled a bit before he spoke " what are you doing in there?" I smiled softly as I heard the pout in his voice. "Your present is on the bed, go fetch it." He hesitated a moment before his shuffling feet headed towards the bed, I stealthily opened the door and stood in it's frame in a pose I think was alluring. "I don't see anything." He replied searching the empty bed with his eyes. "Well that's where it would've been." I whispered out seductively. He spun around so fast, that it shocked me for a bit. His jaws hung low as his eyes bulged wide as he took in my appearance. I could taste his arousal in the air as he slowly tried to register what was in front of him. "What is it love?" I walked slowly over to him dragging my hand against his chest as I walked and stood behind him. "Cat got your tongue?" I whispered against my mark on his neck causing him to drag in a deep breath that became more laboured as I continue my onslaught of soft kisses. Moving from him I gently gripped his dick, squeezing him through his jeans. I crawled on the bed as I laid down on my back, arms above my head, as I slowly dragged my legs up and opened. "What are you waiting for?"

And scene.....oh don't bitch about how I ended the story abruptly. You're supposed to continue this steamy (or at least I think so,ish)  scene in y'alls bedroom tonight regardless of if you have a man, girl, doll, dildo whatever.

Happy Valentine's day to all those who celebrate it and those who doesn't. Have a good one.😘♥️

P.s not proofread or edited.