Chapter 8

Rapunzel's POV

By the time I had reached to locker room my hair had already untangled itself from it's braid and hovering around me. I growled as I tried to find something to let my anger out on. Spotting all the lockers around me I decided to use them.

Slamming my fists into each alternatively, I felt my hair rise and grabbed a single locker tossing it across the room. A snarl ripple from my lips as I finally threw the last locker across the room. Feeling my rage still overpowering me I searched the room for something that wasn't broken.

My red engraved vision spotted a figure huddled in a corner. I slowly stalked towards it my hair on either side of me menacingly hovering.

 I slowly stalked towards it my hair on either side of me menacingly hovering

(↑ something like that)

It whimpered slightly as my hair wrapped around it's throat, lifting his body his abstract face came into view. "Uh- ngh- Dy-Dylan!" My eyes cleared up as I dropped the person. Clenching them shut I shook my head a couple of times as I calmed my hair. Running my hand over it, it settle into place wrapping itself in a low ponytail. Sighing softly I looked down at the floor, Dylan was trying to catch his breath while he was  rubbing his throat a bruise could be seen forming where my hold was.

Slumping to the ground I looked at him regret filling me instantly. "Dylan I- I'm so sorry. I don't know what-" I choked out a sob as I felt pain surged through my skull. Grabbing my head I suppressed a scream as the searing pain made black dots swirl my vision. I felt myself slowly falling to the ground, my hair cocooned my body as I fell. I made out a face between the black dots as darkness started to pull me under. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Dimitri's POV

"You're all filthy mutts who deserve to be cast away and left for dead." His words rang over and over in my head as I watched him leave with the Omega. My wolf howl in pain as our mate had shun us. "I'm sure he didn't mean that, he was just protecting his friend. He'll come around Alpha." My beta Sebastian reassured as he patted my back. Sighing softly I composed myself quickly and turned towards the pack.

"Go." I uttered my voice it's usual monotone sound. The group of teens scattered into a run, dashing out the door and towards the Forest. I waited for a few minutes before I decided to follow. Looking over at my beta I nodded for him to follow. However almost as we stepped out the door we heard a loud bang followed by multiple crashes and sounds of someone screaming. Recognizing it as the omega's I turned to walk away only to stop again when the noises stopped. I looked over at Sebastian and he shrugged his shoulders. The slamming open of doors caught my attention as my head snapped towards the source. Looking over at the locker room entrance I saw a frantic looking Omega scanning the gym. His eyes locked onto mine as he made a beeline towards us. In his hands he held someone, who seemed very unconscious. He came to a halt in front of me panting.

"A-Alpha please help him, please." He begged looking at me with tear filled eyes. Looking down at the person in his hands, my eyes widened and my heart stopped as I saw my mate huddled into his chest out cold. I growled loudly as I ripped him from the omega's grasp. "What did you do to him?!" I yelled at him baring my teeth. He flinched back greatly as he started to shake. " I-I, he- ju-st." He stumbled over his words as he backed away from me. Sebastian stood between us as he gave me a pointed look. " Yelling at him won't make your mate any better. Get him to the pack doctor." Growling loudly I spun around and took off running. Mind linking the doctors to prepare themselves, I dodged trees, branches and logs as I raced home. Upon reaching I ran straight to the medical ward and into the hands of the waiting doctor. He lead me to a room and instructed me to lay him on the bed. Kyle fussed around my mate for a couple of minutes, checking his vitals etc. A few minutes later he sighed in relief as he checked his clipboard. "What is it?" I asked my voice tight with anxiety. "Not to worry Alpha the Luna is perfectly fine. He's just unconscious from over working himself, a strain on the mind and body." He replied looking at the boy laying down. "He just needs some well deserved rest." Nodding my head I pulled a chair beside his bed and sat pulling his smaller hand into mine. Observing his bloody knuckles I frowned as I realized both his hands were like that.

"He had to let out some anger." I looked towards the door to see the Omega standing there looking at my mate. I growled softly as he took a step forward. " Can it Alpha I knew him before you did, he's my friend." He snapped as he sat on the other side of the bed holding my mate's hand. " I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him." He mumbled as he slowly cleanse the hand he was holding. "What're you talking about?" I growled out.

"After he walked away, we went to the locker's room and he- he just started to spaz out. He began punching the lockers and his hair..." The Omega trailed off as he gently stroked my mate's hair. "His hair came to life and started destroying things but they had ran out and turned to me." He stopped to touch his neck which I now realized was bandaged. " Then that's when I came to get you, he had fallen asleep."

He sighed as he laid his head on the bed, closing his eyes. Looking up back at my mate I looked at his button nose, plump pink lips, long curled eyelashes thick arch brows and a heart shaped face. He truly is beautiful. My wolf purred in agreement however growled lowly as he inhaled, a mix of death was mixed into the sweet smell of vanilla my mate had given off.

What are you little one?...............

Pic of Dimitri Wade aka. the coach and Alpha

Vote and comment or whatever