▪°☆• meet _ c.h.e.r.i's _ friends •☆°▪

Here are a list of her best friends and just some friends please read this it will help you understand the rest of the chapters

• n c t

Being jung woo's noona, of course she's their friend

Being jung woo's noona, of course she's their friend. She told them that jungwoo was bullied and they need to protect him. But beside jungwoo, she close with the '96 line ( doyong, ten). And jungwoo is VERY protected of Cheri. Well, they all are. Especially, when Her and Joshua broke up and he dated her abuser ( seohee ), the next day was an award show. They kept glaring him, even though they respect him, they can't help but be mad. They heard the news when jungwoo rushed out of the dorm screaming " I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD!!!". He explained everything to them when he came back with her to the dorm, with her looking dead. They became really close after that.
And she had another episode of post traumatic stress disorder and when she was calming down jungwoo explained everything, about seohee and her ex boyfriend ( they read a article)
And then fanboy over her all the time. Especially when she performs.fans love their friendship.

• s t r a y k i d s •

She not too close to the rest of stray kids , but if u fcking lay a single finger on her they will break your neck

She not too close to the rest of stray kids , but if u fcking lay a single finger on her they will break your neck. She's closest with Chan and Felix.They do fanboy over her, stream her music, post reaction videos of her music videos.

Chan and Felix were there in her dark times. By this time, everyone knew about her past.

Chan and Felix found her cutting, and trying to over dose. And stopped her suicide attempt. Then called Joshua, and told Jungwoo. And convinced her to go to therapy. And told JYP about it. And he took action as soon as possible. And they did what ever it took to help her and they are slowly helping her with her trust issues.

And when they found out that Joshua had broken her heart, they were fumming, knowing her past. The next day(at the award show) they wouldnt stop glaring at him. And they also had a chat with NCT about it. Seventeen noticed and so did Joshua. And so seventeen told them the truth. But she was still heart broken.