"You're starting to get sappy, even for me.", Iris said with a smile before hugging Kara. She smiled before hugging Iris back.

"Kara!", Cat exclaimed as they broke their hug.

"Go tame the beast so I don't have to.", Iris said and Kara chuckled before walking into Cat's office.

"Kara. We have been through hell in the last few days. We survived. Lesson, don't ever take life for granted, always take good care of yourself, reject the latte and drink the green juice. Carpe diem.", Cat said but Kara ignored her to take this as her chance say her good-bye to Cat.

"Ms. Grant. I just want you to know that working for you is a true honor. You are my role model and you lead this city with such strength and grace, and underneath that prickly exterior, ahem, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I just- I'm just trying to say thank you for being an amazing mentor and friend.", Kara said and Cat looked up at her.

"Okay, so, that was either my eulogy or your dictated suicide note. Is there something you need to tell me?", Cat asked.

"No, no, I'm just taking your advice.", Kara said with a smile.

"Well, you've made quite the impression on me, too, Kara. Even though you and Adam didn't work out, I still see you as the wonderful woman you are.", Cat said and Kara smiled at her. "Okay. Now go. Iria! I need green juice!", Cat yelled and Iris immediatly ran to the elevator to get what she needed. Kara smiled as she left Cat's office and walked to her desk. But then she got a call. She picked up her phone to see Barry was calling.

"Hey.", she said when she answered.

"Hey. Just thinking about you.", Barry said and Kara softly smiled.

"You were?", Kara asked, but she knew what she had to do with this phone call. Say goodbye.

"Yeah. I was thinking that we should finish that conversation that we started earlier that was interrupted.", Barry said.

"Yeah, it seems like we're always getting interrupted, doesn't it?", Kara asked and Barry chuckled.

"Yeah, it does.", Barry said and Kara was already starting to choke up on what she was saying next.

"Maybe there's a reason.", Kara said.

"What do you mean?", Barry asked.

"I mean, you and me, maybe we're just not meant to be. Barry, I know in my heart we could've been happy together. But we missed it. And now, the most important thing to me is that you find happiness. Find someone who appreciates how amazing you are.", Kara said, trying to hold back the tears and sobs that were threatening to fall.

"Kara, you are the one that makes me happy. Even though it's been rough and it's taken praticually forever because things got in the way, but you're the one that's made me happier than anybody else. You made me happy when I first met you, made me happy when I first met Supergirl, happy when I found out that you and Supergirl were the same person. It's you. It's always been you. You've made me happy because I lo-", Barry started to say. The whole time he talked, Kara was just silently crying to herself because she didn't want to do this. Not even remotely.

"Barry. Please don't finish that sentence.", Kara said.

"Kara, why are you saying this? What's going on with you?", Barry asked.

"Nothing. I just- I love you, Barry Allen. I care about you. Always remember that.", Kara said with tears flooding in her eyes.

"Kara.", Barry said sternly.

"I have to go.", she said before hanging up then sat down at her desk and wanted to cry her eyes out but she wouldn't. She inhaled sharply, letting all the pain go inside her little bottle.