🍃Chapter 2 🍃

YONGSUN

/week ago/

That night was the worst for yongsun. She felt that feeling of being dumped again she hated it, She didn't want to feel that again. She walked all night until she found a bar, entered it and got drunk. There was a lot of men, it was dangerous drinking like that but she didn't care anymore. 

Her parents left her as a child, they simply didn't want her. She lived in a house full of kids that kept making fun of her, and harassing whenever they had that chance. She never did anything bad, all she ever wanted is to live. She was always a ball of joy, laughing and smiling even when she was hurt and that made her so special. It was hard for her because she never told anyone that she was hurt, she would just keep it inside and never tell anyone. But when she met Nayeong, for once she felt loved, safe and needed. It was the first time she decided to open up to someone and trust that person. She really tried her best in this relationship, she gave all her love to that girl, she gave her all the attention and all her soul and that's why it hurt even more.

She learned how to look tough with time , so no one would hurt her,  but her close friends knew that yongsun was the softest and the most caring person in the world. But even if she was a grown up now, she had work and her own life, no one was bullying her, but she never forgets that feeling of being hated and hurt.

They fought a lot. Nayeong would leave her being hurt as usual without caring, all she cared about is her self and she never listened to Yongsun. Love make people blind,and  you stop even noticing how people are treating you.

She came home in the morning and called her boss saying that she is sick. She actually was sick after all the walking she did in such a bad weather. She felt her body burning , so she relaxed on her bed . She just laid there, her head hurting because of the amount of alcohol that she drank all night. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep. She kept waking up, every hour and falling asleep again, what was it? The sickness or the heartbreak ? She slept like that all day, the next day her plan was just sleeping too, it is the best way to avoid the reality, and the way she felt.

She woke up from the door bell, it wasn't even in her thoughts standing from the bed and opening the door, she ignored it, closing her ears with the pillow. Until someone opened the door and entered the house, yongsun heard the footsteps get louder and finally entering her room.  Yongsun was still laying on her bed, she removed the pillow to see who it is, 

-Hyejin - Yongsun said in a weak voice. She felt her voice shaking, she covered her face with the pillow again. 

Hyejin came closer and sat on the edge of the bed, next to Yongsun.

-Did that bitch actually... - she sighed as she said.

She sat there until she heard yongsun sobbing and then crying, choking with her tears. 
-Unnie!! - hyejin hurried and jumped in the bed. 

She hugged her and now she was crying without trying to hold her tears back, and cried in a loud voice. 

-Did i do something wrong? - as she cried she tried to say, but it was hard to understand. 

-I never liked her. I warned you that she's a toxic bitch - hyejin said, hugging her friend even tighter.

-but i really love her.. - 

-You are the only one who's being hurt, don't you see how she treats you? I bet she's sitting and having fun now, while you're sitting here and crying-

They sat without talking now, Yongsun still crying, and Hyejin trying to calm her down. 
They kept hugging like that, and laying in bed all day.Then they both fell asleep, still hugging.They woke up the next day. When Hyejin woke up yongsun was already awake. She was numbly looking at the ceiling and when she noticed hyejin looking at her in concern Yongsun turned at her 

-Morning - she weakly smiled at her. 
-Morning- she answered still in concern. 

Hyejin sat at the bed, still sleepy then stood up and walked out of the room.  Yongsun remembered what happened again and her eyes became teary again. 

-Yongsun.. stop being so pathetic, okay? - she talked to her self in a low voice that no one could hear. 
-Stop it, stop it, please - she repeated. 
-You always knew that she never loved you, you knew that.- 

At that moment she looked like a person without a soul, she was there but she wasn't. She closed her eyes and the tears ran over cheeks. 

-Yong, come here - hyejin screamed. The voice was coming from the kitchen.Yongsun didn't, so Hyejin came to her,

-Come on, get up!- she grabbed her by the hand.

-I dont want to- 

-For gods sake unnie, this is the 4th day that you're spending like this - she gave her a scary look. 

-woah - she said soulless wiping her tears away  -Is it the 4th day already-

-yes. now get up before i beat you up- she grabbed her again and brought her into the bathroom, 

-Have a quick shower and come into the kitchen - 
So yongsun did, took a quick shower and came out, coming closer to her friend who was making breakfast in the kitchen. She sat on the chair, 

-Here - she put the bowl of noodles on the table 

-Eat this - Hyejin was the wrong person to mess with, so she just did as she was told and ate what she was given

-Thank you, Hyejinie- She pressed out a smile, but it was a smile out of her heart. She really was thankful for what her friend was doing but she just needed time alone. 

Alone... What would i do if hyejin wouldn't come? 
Probably cry, and be pathetic. 

Suddenly she realized something that happened that day,

Wait, that girl from the cafe gave me her blanket, and i forgot to return it. 

She was good at faking her feelings and the smile, her friends knew it but the others dont. 
Hyejin was there for her that week, so she felt better, much better. 

______________________________________

Kinda short but here u go