"Because dingus, we are both at work tomorrow and I don't want to be hungover. Unlike some people." Hinting towards a slightly drunk Steve.

He just laughed and waved his hand indicating to go before Robin starts picking on him.

The car ride was filled with silence. It wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

Youse both knew what was coming. You always had feelings for her but you didn't know how to react because being a lesbian or gay is a sin in this day and age.

If people found out, youse would lose everything and everyone. Probably even have to move town. You didn't want that to happen.

So whatever happens between the two of youse, will have to be kept behind closed doors in the privacy in the house.

——-

"If you want to take a shower, it's upstairs and the first door on the left. I'll leave some spare clothes outside on the floor for you. My bedroom is just the opposite."

Robin nods as you both walk upstairs, you heading into your bedroom, thinking that Robin is heading into the bathroom.

You throw your jacket on the chair near your bed and you hear the door close behind you.

Turning around, you go to ask Robin what's wrong when you feel a pair of lips on yours. Kissing back, everything about this situation that felt wrong, turned out to be just right.

You move your hands down to her hips as she raised her hands to move around your neck, pulling her closer you lick her bottom lip for entrance.

She denies and smirks against your lips. Smirking back your hands move to her ass and you give it a squeeze, causing her to gasp and you use that to your advantage.

You start walking forward which causes her to walk back, hitting the back of her legs off your bed; she falls backwards, a little shriek leaving her mouth as your lips part.

Smiling, you climb on top of her, placing your legs either side of her hips as you bend down and capture her lips once more.

Her hands grab your hips as you feel your stomach flip. It isn't your first time you've done something like this but it is the first time you've done it with someone you actually care about.

Moving her attention to her neck, your lips press softly on the spot just under her ear; causing her to let out a moan.

That had to be one of the sexiest sounds you had heard. Trailing your lips south, you feel her back arch as your lips reach her right breast, your left hand teasing her left breast and your right hand, slowly grazing your fingertips just above her belt.

Her breath getting louder as you slowly undo the belt buckle, pulling it off her. You pull away from her and glance at the belt in your hand, turning to smile back at Robin.

She raises an eyebrow, her breathing still fast. You lean forwards to capture her lips again as you reach up and grab her hands; pulling them upwards.

You slowly figure out how to tie the belt without stopping the attention to Robins lips and neck. Pulling away, you smirk at her.

Robin tries to move her hands to try and touch you but her jaw drops. ''Really?''

''I did say that this night wasn't over.'' You move so your lying down, lifting Robins legs over your shoulders as you have her jean covered core in your face. ''Now prepare for the night of your life.''

You reach up and grab the waist of her jeans, pulling them down slowly, letting the cold air hit her core, causing her mouth to open a bit as she watches you. ''You're going to be screaming my name.''

She bit her lip when you blew directly towards her core, her hips thrusting slightly, indicating that she needs you to do something.

Moving your right hand over her thigh, you slowly rub her clit. Making a figure of eight movements as you slowly entered your tongue.

The sweet sound of her moans, filling the room as you got fast with your tongue. Suddenly stopping, you move position and lock your lips with hers, forcing your tongue in her mouth so she could taste herself.

You move her hand to her core, entering a finger as she bucked her hips and threw her head back. Her lips suddenly took from yours.

Inserting two fingers you began to pump faster, feeling her rock her body ever so faster against your palm. You moved your lips to her breasts. Giving each individual nipple the attention it deserves.

With your left hand you untied the belt and her left hand went straight to the back of your head, her fingers getting tangled in your hair. Her right hand went straight to your waist, her nails digging into your skin as you sped up your fingers.

"Y/N!" You hear her moan out, you slightly slowed your pace as it caught you off guard but Robin roughly pulled your hair; you turned to look at her. "Don't you dare stop now."

You smirked as you sped up again, this time curling your fingers so you hit the spot. "Fuck!"

Keeping your fingers at the same speed you move down so your tongue was flicking against her clit.

He hands moved to your head to keep you in your position, her nails digging into your scalp. "I'm-"

You felt her come undone on your tongue and you hadn't tasted anything sweeter. I lapped up her juices as you sat up, watching Robin as she's trying to catch her breath.

I suck your fingers and start to take off your clothes, lying down and pulling the covers over the pair of you. Robin cuddled into your side with her head on your chest, her arm wrapping around your torso. "That was amazing!"

You chuckled and held her closer, kissing the top of her head. "Get some sleep love. We have work tomorrow."

"What about you?"

You immediately knew what she was talking about. "I'm a giver not a taker darling, don't worry about me."

You felt her cuddle into you more and you both fell asleep with a smile on your face.

You knew that whatever you and Robin have got, has to be hidden from the public.