Chapter two:What the devils is going on?!

(One year later she is now 6 and the Queens Black Rose)

Undertaker Pov

It's been a year since Mia came to live with me and she already made a name for herself even the Queen was shock on how smart she was for her age. As i was thinking about Mia and how she made a name for herself i didn't notice someone came into the shop, i look at the two people who was a young boy and a butler i just sigh and thought 'seems Ciel and his demon butler are here i wonder what they want. I wish Mia just woken up now '.

Ciel Pov

"UNDERTAKER ARE YOU LISTING?!" I look at Undertaker annoyed he seem to snap out of his thoughts "yes young lord?"
I just glared at him sighing "do you know anything about the Queens Black Ro-" I got rudely interrupted hearing a girl "Father I'm awake sorry i woken up late you know how it is being the Queens Black Rose getting a lot of letters and I got one just now about helping the Queens Guard Dog!" I was shocked as she had this glow to her and I think Sebastian is shocked as well.

Mia Pov

I see a boy who looked like me but a male version and a butler "Oh your the Queens Guard Dog Ciel Phantomhive your manor burned down you gotten kidnapped but summon a demon who is next to you to avenge your parents death" I smiled the glow around me increasing Ciel and the demon looked at me shocked Ciel yelled "UNDERTAKER WHAT THE BLOODY DEVILS IS GOING ON HERE" Undertaker was laughing "My Lord this is Mia Phantomhive I adopted her when she was 5 she is now 6 and is the Queens Black Rose." Ciel and Sebastian looks at me shocked I looked at undertaker angry "Father will you like me to shove you into salt again? and is this about Jack The Ripper?" I asked kindly to Ciel and his demon.

Sebastian Pov

"How did you know miss?" I asked her still shocked that she is my master's sister i mean they looked the same anyway she talked with a sweet voice that i couldn't het out my head "Well as the Queens Black Rose I'm working with you and Ciel" I looked at her confused "aren't you a little too young?" She sighs in annoyance "Sebastian i know a lot of things and it seems your master has passed out." I looked at my master and she was right he had passed out "alright well let's get going to the Phantomhive Manor then so we can discussed about the case." I picked up my master walking out the shop with Mia following behind me.

TOO BE CONTINUED

Also Mia was wearing this