Chapter 4: Trying to face fears & Making Plans

Ian's P.O.V.-
Today's the day that I'm going to face my fears and confront Lasercorn about my feelings. I don't know why, but I'm really nervous about talking to Lasercorn about my feelings for him. I know that I shouldn't be nervous about talking to him but ever since the dance punishment, I've been really nervous about conversing with him which is why I've only waved at him when I walk by him. Anyways, when I get to the Smosh Games H.Q., I'm going to pull him aside before we start the game bang and ask him to go to lunch with me afterwards(as friends) so that I can talk with him and express my feelings for him so that I can get that off my chest so that my interactions with him aren't as akward as they have been the last couple of months. Honestly, I'm hoping that Lasercorn does have feelings for me partially because it would make me feel good and the other reason being that we could make all of the IanCorn shippers dreams come true. If we do become IanCorn, we'd probably keep it a secret for a while before we  would tell the rest of the gang and the viewers that we don't want to ruin the friendships we have and all of the lives that we've changed because if we do, I know that he and I would definetly feel like s**t for ruining things for other people and we aren't the kind of people to ruin things for other people. On a different note, I feel like Anthony is sort of spying on me because he's been acting quite suspicious this past week. I think that he is on to me and my feelings for Lasercorn because I've sort of felt his presence around me when I'm daydreaming about Lasercorn and when I'm doing something, I turn around, Lasercorn walks by, he laserstares at me and I get a spaced out look on my face, then he keeps on walking and after Lasercorn walks away, I can just barely hear the faint scratching of a pencil on paper behind me. Honestly, Anthony spying on me is becoming old and annoying and I want to tell him to stop spying on me but I don't want to be rude and I don't know how to tell him nicely! I'm so confused about what to do right now!

Lasercorn's P.O.V.-

Today is the day that I am able to face my fears and confront Ian about my love for him. I don't know why but for some reason I feel really nervous about talking to Ian about my love for him now and that I feel like I can't do it now. I know that I shouldn't be nervous about it because its just Ian and that I shouldn't have anything to worry about but I am close to having a panic attack right now and I can't focus on editing the most recent "Why We're Single" because I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Since I'm freaking out now, I'm hoping that Ian has the balls to talk to me or else I'm going to have to snipe him in the balls with a paintball gun when we go play paintball with the rest of the gang next week and it won't be pretty for him because his balls will be in pain and not pretty for the rest of the gang to see him in pain.