Chapter 7: Lasercorn and Ian Come Out of the Closet Part 2

Lasercorn's P.O.V.-
After I was left in the dust in the parking garage by Ian, I decided to get in my car and drive to Coney Island to see if Ian was there so that I could apologize for scaring him. When I arrived at Coney Island, I saw Ian's blue Subaru and that there was an empty parking spot next to his car so I parked next to him, got out of my car, walked into the restaurant and saw him sitting down at one if those booths for 2 people and sat down across from him. When he looked up and saw me sitting down with him, he said "What the hell are you doing here? I thought that you weren't coming when you raged in me earlier. Why the hell did you rage on me earlier anyways?" I said "I'm here because you invited me to join you for lunch. I raged on you because I was going to scare Joven and when you reminded me about lunch, I thought you were Jovenshire and when I was finished raging, so to speak, I looked up and saw that Joven was still in the room and that you were gone and then I looked out the door just in time to see you round the corner at the end of the hall so I ran after you but you were already down the stairs, I could hear you running down the stairs, so I took the elevator down and got there just in time to see you get into your car and fumble around with the keys then put them in the ignition, then I walked over to your driver's side door, tapped on the window and made the motion to roll down the window, then I saw you turn the key, put your feet on the break and clutch, throw the car into gear, then I backed away and you drove off, so I got in my car, after contemplating what I'd done, and now here I am, explaining to you what had happened." "Ohhhh, okay. That makes sense as to why you raged on me", Ian said. After I explained to Ian what had happened, we chatted about other things and we had lunch, I had a coney dog and fries and he had a grilled cheese and onion rings.

Ian's P.O.V.-

While I was at Coney Island, Lasercorn showed up and explained what had happened and I graciously accepted his apology. We did have lunch. He had a coney dog and fries and I had a grilled cheese and onion rings. After lunch, I struck up a conversation about people we like(male and female) and then I said "Lasercorn, I don't know why, but for some reason, ever since the Just Dance 4 Game Bang, I've had feelings for you. Part of the reason for me inviting you to lunch today was to express my feelings for you to you and I just wanted to know if you liked me back." Then Lasercorn said "Ian, ever since the Just Dance 4 Game Bang, I've also had feelings for you but I just didn't know how to tell you." Then I said "Now that we know that we have feelings for each other, David "Lasercorn" Moss, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" "I would be honored to be your boyfriend Ian Andrew Hecox!" Lasercorn responded.

Author's Note:

Omfg the feels! I can't believe that I have only 10 more chapters to publish in this book! BTW Happy Holidays to all my readers no matter what holidays you celebrate! Honestly I don't think that I will be uploading anything else until the week of MLK Jr day in January when I have no school that Monday and I get out at 11:15 am that Wed., Thurs., Fri. because of midterms. Anyways, hope all of you have enjoyed my story so far and let me know what you think so far in the comments and be sure to leave a like if you liked this chapter! ILY!

<3

Shelby :)