Chapter 12: Lasercorn Scares Everyone Half to Death Part 1

Ian's P.O.V.-

Today's the day that my master relationship plan is put into action! I'm so happy that my plan will go into action today! I'm hoping that Lasercorn will follow through with this plan and pray that his big mouth won't expose our plans to keep our romantic relationship a secret because if he doesn't, I will royally f**k him up myself and I know that he doesn't want that because I get really crazy when I go ranting and get pissed. Anyways, I'm at the Smosh house filming a piece that we might call "Molester Moon" and I haven't gotten one single text from Lasercorn at all yet and I feel like he will text me soon asking when I'm going to be at his house and I'm going to text him back saying that I'm going to be spending the night at the Smosh house and not going to his house because we aren't going to be done filming until late in the night so he won't worry to much about me when I don't show up at his house later when we're done filming.

**The next day**

(Still Ian's P.O.V.)

For some reason I woke up to a phone call from Lasercorn this morning and he sounded a little sad when he was talking to me, so I jumped in my little blue Subaru and drove over to his place and let myself in because he gave me a key and when I walked into his apartment, he was curled up into the fetal position on his couch bawling his eyes out over something while cuddling the Minecraft Creeper, Pikachu, and Bob-omb plushies that I gave him for his birthday in April and he was squeezing the Creeper so hard that it was making exploding sounds, so I went over to the couch and tried to calm him down but he wouldn't calm down, so I called Sohinki and explained that Lasercorn was acting funny and that I wanted to him to come to Lasercorn's apartment A.S.A.P. and he agreed. Then I called Joven and said the same thing and even though he sounded pissed, he agreed to come over anyways. I thought about calling Mari, but I called Wes and Flitz instead. After calling Wes and Flitz, I called Anthony and since he didn't answer his phone, I left him a message explaining where I was, what was happening and that he should come over A.S.A.P. unless Sohinki, Joven, Wes, Flitz and I decided to call an ambulance and have Lasercorn taken to the hospital to be checked out and that I'd call him when we make a decision on what to do and that I'd call him when we got to the hospital if we didn't get Lasercorn calmed down, out of the fetal position and talking to us explaining why he was freaking out. Sohinki and Wes were the first ones to arrive while I was still rambling on and on to Anthony's iPhone's voice mail and when I saw them, I hung up, put my phone in my pocket and took them to where Lasercorn was and as soon as I did, Joven showed up in his Batman lounge pants and a Batman tee-shirt because I must've woken him up and Flitz was approaching the door with Mari in tow when I let Joven into Lasercorn's apartment. When Flitz and Mari got to the door, I told Mari to stay in the hall for a minute and then I asked Flitz, "What in the f***ing hell is she doing here? I didn't want her here for a reason!" Then Flitz said, "She's my girlfriend now and apparently she controls where I go and what I do now, so she had to come. I'm sorry Ian, I didn't want her to come, but she insisted on coming with me." "Now that I understand your predicament, GET HER OUT OF HERE! I know she's a friend, but I don't want her to see Lasercorn like this, so please I'm begging you... Anthony, thank god you're here. Wait why is Kalel with you?" "Kalel is with me because I spent the night with her last night and she wanted to come with me. Why?" Anthony said. "I don't want her to see Lasercorn like this. Hey Mari, Kalel, why don't you two go shopping or something and I'll call you both when we make a decision on what to do with Lasercorn, okay?" I said. "Yeah that's cool." Mari and Kalel said in unison and then they left and I walked in with Anthony and I looked over at the couch where Lasercorn was and I flipped the f**k out when I saw that Lasercorn was worse than he was when I first arrived at his house. After I looked at Lasercorn, I sank down to the floor along the wall by the front door and began to cry hysterically and talking to myself saying that this was all my fault because I didn't spend the night with him last night and he must've flipped out when he read that I was staying the night at the Smosh house last night. Then I heard Anthony take charge of all of this and say, "Now that Lasercorn has gotten worse, I think he needs a hospital. You guys take care of Lasercorn while I calm Ian down, okay?" "Got it Anthony. We're on it." Sohinki and Wes said in unison. "Okay, Joven, you get the Bob-omb out of his hands, Flitz, you get the pikachu from his legs and Wes, you go find his wallet, his phone and a duffel bag, and put some of his clothes in the bag when you find one, and then bring it back out here and I'll try and get the creeper from him and Wes, when you're done with that, call 9-1-1 and get an ambulance out here so Lasercorn can go to the hospital." Sohinki said, taking charge of how to get Lasercorn calmed down. I heard Sohinki saying this as Anthony dragged me to the room where Lasercorn and I have cuddled and slept together(we haven't gotten gross yet though) and he slapped me across the face and said, "IAN SNAP OUT OF IT! I don't know what's going on between you and Lasercorn, but all I know is that right now, you're scared for him, but you cannot break down right now! Sohinki is out there leading things and you need to focus and tell us what to do!" After Anthony finished screaming at me, I finally got back to a normal state of mind and I walked out of Lasercorn's bedroom and I took charge. When I walked out, I saw Wes standing there with a duffel bag in his hands, waiting to go into the bedroom and get Lasercorn's wallet, phone and some clothes to put in the bag. Then I walked up to Sohinki and asked him what I could do and he told me that I could call 9-1-1 for an ambulance for Lasercorn so he could go to the hospital, so I called 9-1-1 and then the ambulance came and they took him to the hospital and I rode in the ambulance with Lasercorn and left my Subaru at his apartment and everyone else carpooled in Anthony's car and I texted Wes to tell Flitz to text Mari that we are going to the hospital and that they should meet us there. Wes texted me back saying that Flitz had texted Mari and she said that they were on their way. I'm glad that I have such supportive friends when it comes to having a shoulder to lean on.

A/N: Sorry that it took me this long to publish this chapter... I'm trying my hardest to stay on top of both of my fan fics, but its hard when I am going to school and I have a job on campus at school to go to.... I will try to continue to update, but idk when I will have the time to update... the story isn't dead, I just don't update as frequently as I would like to...- Shelby <3<3:)