"I guess Abby's lessons do work. I was expecting you to finish what is left of him. I mean, anything from the body is better than what Abby typically gives you. Hospital blood mixed with animal's blood, that's enough to drive any vampire insane." Fallon's eyes widened with shock upon hearing the voice and her first instinct was to run away as fast as she could back to the house to tell Julia and Abby.

But that was short lived, because the second she took a step in the opposite direction, she felt her arm being grabbed and it wasn't long before her back was slammed against the brick wall across from the body. It was then followed by a hand wrapped around her throat, to hold her in place. "Now, now, Fallon, it rude to run away from someone who is trying to speak to you. And if I remember correctly, you used to like me."

Fallon gulped in fear. It was true. In high school, Fallon actually really liked it when Katherine came to visit, but that was rare. But when Katherine came to New York, Fallon always knew she would hear a new story from Katherine about the world outside New York and it always appealed to her. In addition, everyone in Fallon's family hated Katherine because all that she had done to her family but they all knew they couldn't do anything to her because Abby would not allow it until she knew her sister was safe and alive. And high school Fallon was very rebellious against her family. Yes, she heard the stories about how awful Katherine was, but Fallon never understood it, until she met Julia and how broke she was.

Katherine was getting impatient that she was not getting a response from Fallon and decided to give her neck a little squeeze, making it a little difficult for her to breathe.

"Yes! Yes I did! Until I met Julia!" Fallon gasped and with that, Katherine let go of her neck. Fallon was quick to reach up for her neck and rub the tender area. She looked up at Katherine and saw that her eyes were filled with rage, but it wasn't from Fallon, it was something else but Fallon didn't know and frankly, she did not want to know. Slowly, her eyes trailed over to the dead body. "W-why did you do that?"

Katherine looked behind her shoulder over at the dead junkie that she had killed. In reality, drinking his blood was awful because of the amount of drugs that were in his blood, but she needed to get Fallon's attention. Katherine glanced back at Fallon with her ionic smirk. Before, Fallon never understood the meaning behind that smirk, but now she knew what it meant. It meant that things where going her way. "Well, sweetheart, I needed your attention and I know your still a baby about all of this. It was the easiest way, of course."

Fallon was shaking with fear in what Katherine wanted with her, especially after hearing everything from Julia. "W-what do you want from me? You said it yourself, I'm still a baby with all of this. I don't even know how to compel yet!"

Katherine chuckled at her response, because she knew that she would say something like that. "Oh sweetheart, I know but I don't need you to do my dirty work for me. I'm actually here for information." Katherine paused. "I want to know everything about Juliana and her girlfriend." Upon saying 'girlfriend', Katherine felt herself getting angrier but she couldn't let herself get off topic with Fallon in front of her.

Fallon quickly shook her head. Fallon enjoyed having Julia around the house and overall just having someone to talk to because Abby never seemed to be that person for Fallon. Plus, Fallon liked Peyton a lot and she liked how happy Julia would get just talking about her. "No, I won't do that! Julia is happy and I'm not letting you take that away from her! Especially after everything you've done to her!"

Katherine rolled her eyes. Of course she knew Fallon would act this way, but Katherine always got her way and she clearly needed to show Fallon that.

In a flash, Fallon felt something being shoved through her chest, resulting in her letting out a loud gasp. Soon, she felt something touch her heart. Quickly, Fallon glanced down and saw that Katherine's arm was in her chest and it was not long before Katherine's fingers wrapped around Fallon's heart, causing her to cry out in pain. "Now Fallon, I actually happen to like you a lot in your annoying family, and it would be such a shame to kill you because you simply would not give me what I wanted."