Chapter 4: Platform Nine & Three Quarters

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I'm almost to 50 views so thank you to everyone whose read and voted. I swear the wait won't be 2 months this time! Thanks again and continue on!

Draco was still quiet the next morning. I dressed in a daze, my mind bursting to brim as I went over the plan again and again. We leave the Manor with a timer of four months. We make friends outside the D.E.T's- specifically anyone who isn't a Slytherin. Of course, we weren't joining Dumbledore's supposed "light-side" either way- we wouldn't become soldiers for any cause.

The only problem we'd have was- of course- our mission. We couldn't fully dissociate ourselves from the D.E.T's until we finished our mission....No, we couldn't dissociate at all- at least, not until they've done whatever they wanted with the Witch Twins.

My stomach tightened at the thought.

We had four months to gain their trust and- in the process- begin our dissociation. We'd have to postpone- or at least slow- our plans for the group we're trying to get away from. Brilliant.

Downstairs, I ushered Draco past the East Wing for the last time, avoiding Lucius' dirty look. As soon as we stepped outside, Narcissa grabbed us without a word and apparated. 

TIME SKIP! TIME SKIP! TIME SKIP!

Knock! Knock!

"Yes?"

The door slid open to reveal a girl no older than us, her hair an odd shade of blue trailing down as a curtain to her hips.

"I'll be sitting with you lot, if you don't mind."

"Get out." "Who are-" "Yeah, sure."

Blaise glared at me. I held his gaze.

"Cool, thanks. I'm Jillian, by the way."

I turned away from Blaise, who continued glaring a whole into my head. "I'm Allison, nice to meet you."

"Are you first years?" She asked.

For a long while, we made small talk, ignoring Blaise's glowering until he eventually disappeared into a book. Draco stayed silent until we hit the topic of families.

"My aunt and uncle own Honeydukes. My sisters and I help run it sometimes."

"Really? Do you get discounts for helping?" Draco asked, obviously hoping to wrangle some free candle out of Jillian.

Jill nodded. "I got a free Chocolate Frog once. Do you collect cards?"

"Used to. I grew out of it a while ago."

"Are your sisters already at Hogwarts?" I asked.

Tinkle! Tinkle! Tinkle!

"Anything off the trolley, dears?"

I pulled out my money pouch, fighting a grin. "A pack of Cauldron Cakes and some Droobles' blowing gum, please."

"Alright, that'll be 8 galleons."

TIME SKIP! TIME SKIP! TIME SKIP!

When the sun was nearly gone, I left to change into my Hogwarts robes. As I left the bathroom, I watched a bushy-haired girl walk by with a rather depressed boy. It took me a couple seconds to remember him- Neville Longbottom, an orphan with blood-traitor parents.

On that thought, I approached them.

"Excuse me, are you alright?"

He stopped to glance at me, brown eyes wide.