37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

My sudden action caused her to glance at me making me gulp, hoping that she brushed it off and carried on playing which was thankfully what she did. Midoriya's phone suddenly rang, and he answered it, it being his mum.

"Oh right, okay mum... yeah I'll be there soon... see you in a bit," he said then hung up. Both (y/n) and I looked at him curiously. "Mum wants me to pick her up from the station, she has a lot of shopping. Do you mind Todoroki? I won't be too long, you can play games with (y/n) whilst I'm gone," he said.

"O-oh, of course, yeah I'll wait for you," I said.

"I won't be longer than an hour, see you later!" He called to the pair of us. We heard the door open and then close, signalling he had left. She stood up and stretched, her tank top riding up and more of her stomach showing making my heart pound against my chest. I had never felt this way about a girl before.

"Are you alright? You look quite red Todoroki," she said, leaning over and feeling my forehead.

"Fine- I'm fine," I tried to avert my eyes from her.

"Oh! It's such a hot day and I haven't even offered you refreshments!" She suddenly said. "Come with me," she took my hand that was covering my crotch, her fingertips brushing against my half hard dick but she didn't seem to notice as she dragged me to the kitchen.

"It's alright, really," I said but she shook her head.

"Nonsense. Here's a glass of water," she handed one to me, then filling up her own glass. She took a big sip from it, condensation running down the glass and landing on her chest. I was having incredible difficulty keeping it down now. "So Todoroki, how are you finding UA?"

"It's-," I coughed as my voice came out high-pitched. "It's good. Intense, but good."

"I bet you've managed to bag yourself a girlfriend or two," she teased and my face heated up further.

"N-no- I haven't," I stuttered and her eyebrows rose.

"Really? That's a surprise given how attractive you are," she teased and I gulped. "And of course... how raring to go you are," she added, nodding her head down to my erection and embarrassment filled me like it never had before. "Perhaps not having a girlfriend is why a simply sight such as me in tight clothes makes you hard?"

"There's no need to say it so bluntly," I pouted, looking away out of embarrassment.

"Aw Todoroki," she approached me, stopping just an inch away. I was still taller then her so she had to look up at me. "There's no reason to be ashamed. How about I give you a helping hand?"

I froze on the spot, blinking and wondering whether I had misheard her. "What?"

"Is it not my fault you've gotten this worked up? Unless of course you're gay and it's actually my brother that's gotten you this way-,"

"What? No!" I couldn't deny it quick enough and she smirked evilly.

"So you admit you got hard over me?" She raised and eyebrow mischievously and I nodded. She pressed her hand against my erection and began rubbing at it, making me sigh a deep breath. "You seem quite pent up. Don't worry, I can help," she leant up and kissed my cheek, pressing her breasts against my chest. I couldn't quite believe this was happening - merely 30 minutes ago I didn't even know Midoriya had a sister and now we were home alone together, here jerking me off.

"We shouldn't- mmph- we shouldn't do this," I breathed, trying to hold onto any sanity I could.

"Are you not enjoying it?" She pouted innocently but there were practically devil horns poking form her head.