Inhale Me!

Wattpad, Let Me Share A Little Love Story, It's Not Written By Any Writer Yet! But I Think It's Mine To Tell, Because I Was Right There.
It Was February, Am Not Sure Of The Exact Time It Happened, But Its Was A Cool Sunny Day At A Beach Called "Dizzy Lizzie's"
We Were Four Friends But Two Went Swimming, Honestly I was Always Amazed By The Beauty Of The Sea!. So Swimming In It Felt Amazing. An Hour Later I Decided To Swim With Carter .
He Is A Great Swimmer, He Floated On The Surface Of The Sea And Swam Backwards! That Was Insane! I Thought That Could Be Done Only In Swimming Pools, All I Know Is There's Much Easier Control Than The Sea. We Kept Splashing The Sea Water At Each Other, And Held Each Others Hands Preparing For A Challenge I Knew I Would Loose. Our Joy That Moment Was Priceless . We Had To Dive Into The Sea Holding Our Breath, And The Deal Was Made "The Last To Come Out Of The Sea Wins"! Before The Dive Carter Had A Necklace He Wanted To Take Of, It Had An Embedded Name On It. You Might Have The Name In Mind Already I Guess??. "Inhale Me"
I'm Afraid To Loose The Only Important Gift I Have, He Said! Yet I Told Him To Dive In With It. He Kept Insisting But He Knew There Was No Other Options That Moment, Because He A Long Way To Swim Back To Take It Off. So ,We All dived In, And The Clock Started Ticking!
Holding My Breath Under Water Was The Worse Thing I Ever Did In My Life!.
To Be Continued...