My Enemys Lover aka The Mew Kid

Hey so heres the first chapter. It might not be real exciting n it might be a little random cuz im with my bud n we r sorta hyperr. U really get to see more about Hayley and her past. I might change POV halfway through to clear some confusion. ok well vote fan comment please. Happy reading!!

-Bri

**************************************

Chapter 1

school; gotta hate it

Hayleys POV

"Crap was that the bell???? If im late again Mr. D will have the lunch ladys serve my head on a silver platter for lunch!!!"

"Haze chill. He cant. Its illegal.....i think......i hope......eh maybe not" wow my supportive big bro, Taylor.

"You know just how to cheer me up! Note my majoor sarcasm. Men are SO useful! NOT" (*note i have nothing against dudes my best friends r dudes she has a bad history with dudes*)

~be kind he loves you!!

hey head ninja wazzupp!?!?!?!?

~......NOT A HEAD NINJA you buttlicker

hey! That was one time! and i was hyper!!!!

I felt someone shake my shoulder. I looked around n i was in homeroom.

"Hayley lovey are you okay?"

"HEAD NINJA ATE MY PIE!!!!"

"Whaaaaaaa?????"

"EXACTLY. So anyway, what were you sayin?" i finally looked tk see ho i was talking to and it was Logan.

"Umm....well actully i was just about to ask you to dinner tomarrow. So what'dyou say? Will you go on a date with me Hayley Miller?"

my jaw dropped. Ive liked him since.....well ever.

"Yes. I'll go on a date with you Logan Carter." The bell rang. Logan took my hand and walked me to my first period class. I sat in the back corner, waiting for the head jock, Lucas to sit next to me. Think of the devil and he shall come.

"Hey good lookin. Whatcha doin tomarrow?"

"Hey georgous. Umm i have a date."

"What!" he whisper yelled "I thought we established you are MINE"

then he walked in. He walked back and sat next to me on my other side

"Hey i'm Tristan. I'm new."

"Yo im Hayley but the dudes call me Haze." step 1: try to scare them off if they stay theyre worthy. Suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. Oh god.

Tristan POV

She was pretty, but ive seen better. The things ive heard about her scare me. She fights. Even the way she talks is weird. I think i like that blond chick, Lyndsey. I'm gunna ask her out.

***********************

Ok so srry Tristans POV is so short but i just wanted to show a lil bout what he thinks of her.

VERY IMPORTANT:

im not gunna include this in the actual story but, in his old school, Tristan was a player. Ok well please vote, comment and fan.

-Bri