C U A T R O

S H A W N

The young boy laid on the bathroom floor with a bottle of vodka that was half empty. He loved the burning feeling in the back of his throat and the blackout that came after he was finished.

He didn't have to worry anymore about meeting everyone's expectations. He didn't have to worry about being perfect. And he was okay with that. He was slowly breaking himself even more with every sip of alcohol.

His phone started to ring. As he picked it up and saw his girlfriend's name danny he hit the green button.

"What the fuck do you want?" He slurred to her.

"Sh-Shawn please just, let's talk when you're sober hun" she softly spoke into her phone.

"Please just fucking stop with your bullshit. I'm so done with you and everything you want of me. Just make it all stop" he started to cry.

"Babe, you know I don't want anything from you except for you to get better and be happy" she started to cry softly through the other line.

"I don't give a fuck Danny. Unless you can make it just all stop then fine but if not stop calling me" he slurred as tears ran down his cheeks. He then hung up the phone.

The young man walked to his stash of drugs and grabbed a rolled blunt. This will ease my mind, he thought to himself as he lit the blunt.

The young man's phone vibrated, indicating that he had a text. A text from Danny.

I love you<3 I'll be waiting for you when you want to talk my love.

Shortly after, the young man started to daze off into a blur just like every other day.