Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT:

"Cut!" I proudly said and clapped. I am so proud of myself! I finally directed their dance video!

"Noona!" Yugyeom ran to my side and kept clapping. I laughed as I ruffled his hair. "Congratulations on your first ever directing project!"

I smiled, "Thank you, Gyeom-ah."

"Jisoo!"

"Woah, Jisoo!!"

"Congrats, Jisoo-yah!"

The rest of the boys went to my side and kept on cheering because this was my first project and it went by smoothly. I was watching the videos that was filmed and I was proud that it looked so good, better than what I expected.

After filming, I went in the van and they started to enter than van too. I sat in the front seat as I whipped out my phone and started to send Yeri and Irene messages. I wanted to meet with them since it has been weeks since we last met. All of us were so busy with work and didn't have the chance to bond together.

"Jisoo noona!"

I looked back to see Bambam holding up a drink, "Congrats for your successful project?" He gave me the drink as I smiled, saying thank you, taking the drink from him.

The rest of the ride was noisy, but I kept seeing Jinyoung from the mirror, he was mummed and did not even speak a word. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but of course, who am I to ask him that?

I shook my head before staring at my phone, just scrolling on social media. I suddenly remembered that Jinyoung has an upcoming drama, I opened the Official Got7 account on twitter and started to tweet about it.

Arriving at the building, the members bid goodbye as I went up the building. I must stay for overtime tonight since I wanted to do edit the project already.

I slouched on the office chair, turning the laptop on, prepared my coffee and off I go to the beauty of editing videos!

I blinked.

Wow, my eyes hurt. I think I've been working for 5 hours straight now. I looked at the clock to see that it is already 3 AM. I stared at the edit that I have made, and it is not perfect yet, but I still decided to take a break.

I walked around the floor... suddenly, I heard a sound.

Is... someone here?

I walked to the practice room and peeked, then I saw him. Why is he still here? He should be resting by now, but he is still awake. My heart shattered when I saw him over exerting himself. I was about to leave the area until I heard something fall to the ground. My heart started to beat faster as I ran into the practice room to see what happened.

My eyes widened as I saw Jinyoung lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Fuck, Jinyoung!" I shouted as I ran to him and started to shake him. Tears started to form in my eyes as I wiped them and started to dial for the ambulance.

"No, no, Jinyoung." I whispered, holding onto his hand tight.

"Why are you over reacting?"

My eyes widened in shock as I looked to see Jinyoung opening his eyes, a bit tired.

"What's wrong? Why did you collapse? We have to bring you to the hospital!" I said, still in panic.

He sat up straight, putting his arm behind him as he shook his head, "Don't." He simply said.

I shut my mouth as I stared at him. I just want to look at his face. I miss everything about him. His eyes, his nose, his lips... just everything.

"Please stop staring at me." Jinyoung suddenly said.

I shook my head as I helped him sit and he immediately leaned on the wall. I quickly got water for him and handed it to him, in which he just stared at.

"Drink some water. You're overexerting yourself. That's not good." I avoided looking at him, with my arms still stretched towards him. "Take it, my arm is getting tired now."

I felt him taking the water bottle as I looked at him in my peripheral vision. I realized how pale he was. He was sweating so much too. Without any thoughts, I reached towards his forehead, and I realized how hot his forehead is. I saw how he flinched when my hand touched his forehead, but he did not say anything, realizing what I was doing.

"Jinyoung, you have a high fever!" I exclaimed.

"I know."

"You know? Then why are you here? You should be taking some rest now!" I crossed my arms. I am worried for his health. He rarely gets sick, but when he gets sick, it is bad.

"I'm fine. This is just a fever." He casually stood up as if he didn't collapse.

"Park Jinyoung!" I grunted as I followed behind him. "You have to go home. Stop practicing! We both know that you rarely get sick and it is something bad when you do. Now, listen to me and just go home!"

He looked at me, his eyes emotionless.

Shit.

I totally forgot what situation we are actually in.

"Stop." He said. "Please don't act like you are worried."

"But... I am." I whispered.

My eyes widened as I saw how he stumbled while walking. He put his hand on the wall, trying to maintain his balance. I quickly ran to his side and put my hand on his waist, trying to help him walk. 

"See? You're obviously not well." I took his arm and put it around my shoulder. "You should listen to me, at least for now."

"I'm fine."

"Shut up, you're not." I glared at him. "Just... listen to me. Just this once... Please?"

Jinyoung sighed, as if he had no choice. "Okay."