I Got Hacked

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Miraculous Ladybug, Zagtoon does. But additional characters are mine along with the plot. If you are going to steal my plot and ideas (I can't stop you, but that doesn't mean it's okay) the least you can do is tag me or send me a message and a link, so I can read your version. Or if my story has inspired you, please do the same (I love reading miraculous ladybug fanfiction)

     ATTENTION! You're being hacked. Hey there, I'm Marinette, you may know me as Ladybug. But you might not know me as Bad Kitty.

     You see, my parents, along with their best friend Nadja, used to be the best hacker team in all of Paris. But my parents gave it all up when they had me. Well, not all, they taught me how to hack like the best of them. I could crack passwords before I could say the alphabet and I could code before I could subtract.

     Before Lila (a compulsive liar) came along, I had no time to hack. I was too busy with my friends and commitments. Now that Liar-la had turned almost everyone against me, I had time to assemble my own hacker team and make an even bigger difference. But with all my friends gone, who was I to turn to?

     Well, maybe it was time to turn to new friends...

     ...or old enemies.

In this story, Lila has made a lot of people doubt me and cause them to hang out with her more, because they don't want to 'upset Lila' or cause me 'to do something I will regret.' They don't outright hate me, they just think I'm is being petty and jealous, but 'I'll come around soon.' Adrien wants to stick up for me, but his father has threatened to pull him out of school if he gets into any trouble.

WARNING: Since these are short stories I will thrust you right into the action after a brief intro.