Orange Gem| MLP FIM Part 5.

*   *   *   *

"So to use my horn it just takes me thinking of what to use it for?" She asks.

"Indeed, it's simple."

There was a rustling near them, along with a mechanical sound. The ponies ears perked and looked towards the sound, Sky's expression changed from relaxed to serious. Luna turned the face the noise to see something glistening. The grey alicorn unfolded her wings and shot a blast of purple magic at the noise, whatever it being quick enough to avoid it.

"Come out you coward!" She shouted.

"ShadowStar that could have been an animal." Luna said.

"That WASN'T an animal." She focused on the brush.

There was a chuckling coming from the trees.

"Correct, human. Or should I say 'Princess'?"

Luna then looked concerned as she heard the voice, but Sky was furious. She shot another blast at the voice out of anger, missing once again.

"Don't EVER call me that! Come out and face me like a human!"

"Don't you have to BE a human?" The voice retorted.

She grit her teeth in anger and blasted once again, this time hitting her target. The bounty hunter fell out into the open, the dark blue alicorn staring at the mech with horror as it was the very same one from the grey alicorns gruesome nightmare. Sky looked at him and saw that nothing had changed about him whatsoever, she then looked up.

"Oh COME ON!!! First I'm changed into a pony and now I have to deal with you?! Just go away already!" She yelled up at the sky.

Lockdown stood up, holding his abdomen as energon was streaming from the wound she had given him. Princess Luna locked eye contact with the Cybertronian mechs optics through his mask, her expression a mixture of horrified and stunned. Almost as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Unfortunately, I cannot do that 'Princess'. Too bad your 'protector' isn't here."

Now he was truly testing the grey alicorns patience. That was when she got an idea, her expression changing from furious to mischievous. Her magical horn emitted the purple aura and suddenly the bag she had been carrying appeared  next to her, a devious grin formed on Sky's face. Both Luna and Lockdown stared at her, both confused as to what she was doing. Using the telekinetic power to unzip the bag, she whispered something inaudible into it. The 2 facehuggers she had adopted crawled out of the bag and landed upon the ground, their tails swinging side to side as they hissed at the mech.

Sky lifted her hoof and pointed at the wounded Cybertronian, "GET HIM!!!"

Both parasites screeched and launched themselves at Lockdown. He took out his battle knife and slashed one of the facehuggers in half, it's acid blood melting his blade into a stub in a matter of seconds. The remaining facehugger was far more lucky as it latched onto the mechs head, wrapping it's tail around his neck and using it's acid to melt through the faceshield. The bounty hunter struggled as he attempted to remove the facehugger, but he started to slow his movements. 

He then fell with a thud, the parasite still latched onto his face as he went limp. Sky and Luna stared at the limp Lockdown, the grey alicorn walking towards his unconscious form.

"ShadowStar what are you DOING??" Luna whisper shouted.

Sky didn't reply as she was now next to him. She gently poked him with a hoof and jumped back, the Cybertronian not moving whatsoever. She poked him much harder and then just wenylt and stood on his chest, jumping up and down on him. Still no reaction. Her eyes were wide as she bit her lip, looking back to Princess Luna.