Green Gem| HTTYD. Part 6

"This armor is SICK!! I've never had armor before!" The human kept looking at her new battle suit.

"Shocking." Fugi replied sarcastically.

She laughed and went to remove the mask, but it did not come off.

"Okay how do I take this off?" She asks.

"That I do not know, each set of armor is different." Fugi said.

Sky then hung her head low, "Of course, but at least this thing is warm. Maybe this can help help in finding the green gem."

There was a growling sound behind them, they turned to see Snowfall growling deeply at Sky. The human slowly reached for her mask in attempt to remove it, the mask successfully came off but the armor remained. The Light Fury then stopped growling and looked rather confused, tilting her head with a purr. Toothless came out of the cave with the night lights to see the humans face within the armor's head, he then saw the familiar Yautja mark on her cheek and relaxed.

Toothless then sneezed, his chest rumbling when his pupils widen with curiosity. The blue eyed Night Lights ears perked, he smiled and went running up to and tackling the human. She yelped as the small dragon tackled her to the ground, then the baby dragon began to lick her face. Sky then started laughing as the night light kept licking and licking, dragon saliva covering her face.

"Fugi help! Dragon attack!" She laughed.

"Oh I'm not helping you with this one." Fugi said smugly.

The Night Fury then laughed, his chuckle like sounds echoing throughout the cove. Snowfall had what would look like a smirk upon her face, the other night lights didn't even seem to care as they watched their brother. Sky then placed her armored hands on the baby dragons sides and very gently pushed him off, the dragon then getting into a playful position. Sky looked to the Predator, who only stood there grinning with his arms crossed.

"You're seeing this, right? This little Dragon just attacked me with kisses and now he wants to play." She said.

"Maybe he wants you to be his ooman." Fugi teased.

"He might actually. He really seems to like me as I do him, but I can't bring a baby dragon with us. It's too dangerous, besides he can't defend himself yet. We should really get to finding the green gem." Sky pet the Night Light.

Toothless immediately ceased "laughing" as he heard the words 'green gem'. Snowfall noticed his behavior suddenly change, she nudged him but the Night Fury approached the young human. Sky looked rather confused when Toothless then started sniffing the relic upon her arm, which the alien armor hadn't touched. She raised an eyebrow.

"Toothless, why are you-" her eyes then widen, "Do you know where the green gem is??"

The male dragon nodded, Sky's eyes lit up with joy.

"Great! Where is it?" She asks.

Snowfall then approached Toothless, warbling and giving him stern looks. The Night Fury then snorted and growled, turning his attention to his mate as him and her conversed in their native tongue. The night lights watched as their parents argued over the debacle, their gaze switching in between their mother and father. Toothless then gave a final snort, Snowfall looking rather displeased and huffed.

Toothless then lowered himself in a bow, Fugi looked to the human confused.

*   *   *   *

Toothless is bowing to us like we're royalty, but I don't think that's why he is. I strongly believe he's beckoning us to get on him, to RIDE. I look at Fugi with wide eyes.

"I think he wants us to ride him." I say.

"There is no way I'm getting on the beast." Fugi growled.

"Fugi, I NEED that gem. If I don't get it, my friends will DIE." I firmly said.

"In what way is a green stone going to help your friends?" He asks.

"I'll explain later, just get on him. If he wanted to attack you, he would've done it already." I said as I grabbed my mask which I had dropped during the dragon kisses.

Fugi clicked and growled to himself as he approached Toothless, getting onto his muscular neck. Unfortunately since Fugi is large, there was no room for me to get on. Besides it would put too much strain on Toothless' neck. The Night Fury then huffed and looked to Snowfall, who then reluctantly lowered herself as well.

Wait, I'm gonna ride HER?? Ohhh she's not gonna like that, I'm sure. I approach her while grabbing my bag and putting my mask into it, she then squinted at me as I was right next to her.

"It's okay girl, I'm not gonna do anything. I promise." I say.

Snowfall rolled her eyes as I got onto her, she stood up like I wasn't even on her. She then curiously warbled and jumped up and down, I yelped and wrapped my arms around her neck. Toothless then made some noises to her, which she returned with excited noises. Snowfall then looked at me with a slight smile, I must not be heavy for her.

"What? I'm lightweight. Lead the way, Toothless!" I say.

Toothless roared and spread his wings.

"Fugi, be sure to hang on tight!" I hung on as Snowfall spread her beautiful white wings.

The Night Lights spread their little wings as their father then took off, Fugi then clung onto the dragon for dear life. Snowfall took off next, the wind from her rapid ascent whipped through my hair. I was already hanging onto her as her babies then started flying after us, they were slower of course but rather fast. We were past the treetops as the dragons shot into the air.

Now onto wherever the green gem is!