Yellow Gem| AVP Requiem (AU) Part 3.

"Step AWAY from them before I blast a hole in your head!" She growled.

The Predalien swung his large bony tail side to side, his arms outstretched to make himself look bigger. But the human didn't back down, she kept her aim on the beast as the unaffected woman simply stared at her traumatized friend. Sky looked towards the bedridden women, then back to the alien hybrid as it snarled.

"Come on motherfucker, come and get me!" She pulled the trigger.

The creature screeched as the bullet went into its head, but it didn't kill it. The Predalien growled aggressively, roaring and lunging towards the young girl. She turned and ran out of the room into the hallway, pausing to look back.

"Are you INSANE?!" The relic shouted.

"Shush! I got an idea to piss him off." Sky whispered.

The Predalien hissed and exited the room, it's form moderately postured as it strode out of the room. The human waved her arms to get the creatures attention, and that it did. The hybrid growled as its mandibles opened, his 4 fingered fists clenched as he stood at full height. Sky smirked as she stepped backwards.

"Oooh look at me! A perfectly healthy host here!" She taunted the creature.

The Predaliens inner jaw stuck out of his mouth, it opening and closing as it stepped towards her. Sky then stuck her tongue out and put her thumbs in her ears, taunting the creature even more. He screeched and launched himself towards her, she yelped and started running. The creature landed on all fours as he watched the human run, he then gave chase.

* * * *

Okay I DEFINITELY pissed this thing off! I got him away from those 2 women, but unfortunately one of them was already impregnated with the Predaliens future young. I don't know how many doctors are still ALIVE in this place with this beast after me. I turned a sharp corner out of the creatures sight and darted into a room, hiding behind the door.

The Predalien zoomed past the room without a second glance and continued running down the hall, his footsteps getting further and further away. I sighed of relief when I couldn't hear him anymore, I slowly exited my hiding spot and quietly stepped into the hallway. No Predalien in sight, oh thank goodness. I started walking back towards the maternity ward, gotta know if the women are okay. Then I heard a deep hiss right behind me, I froze. I slowly turned my head to face the Predalien, but to my surprise it wasn't him.

It was a Xenomorph like from the first Alien movie, hunched over with its fingers gnarled and slime dripping from its mouth. I gasped as it was LITERALLY right behind my head, nearly falling down as I stumbled away from it. The serpent was WAY taller than me, no surprise there, it looked down at me with its expressionless gaze. It made no move to attack or run, it just...stared at me.

"U-Um...hi?" I say sheepishly.

The xenomorph then chittered. Huh, this is-wait a minute. Was THIS the chestburster I had caught? I offer the xenomorph my hand to sniff, and it just snorts. I smiled and the xeno just tilted it's head, yeah this is my xenomorph.

"Oh it's you! You scared me there bud, I thought you were something else." I giggle.

The xenomorph nudged it's head into my hand with a purr. It's skin was cool and smooth, the texture almost like leather. Is this seriously happening right now? The species that literally takes people for hosts for harvesting more aliens, is now being all buddy-buddy with me? Well, much better than becoming a facehugger victim. Now...the question remains.

"Are you a boy or a girl? I wanna give you a name. Give me a chitter for girl, or a snort for boy." I continued to pet my xenomorph friend.

The xenomorph snorted.

"Wow, I thought almost all Xenomorphs were females. Eh, who am I to know? I think I'm gonna call youuu....Zeke!" I smile.

He seemed to perk up at his new name, a happy purr came from him. Zeke it is! Zeke then looked behind me, he was hissing and growling at something. I turned my head to see Fugi and Eclipse exiting the stairwell, the predator seeing the Xenomorph so close to me. He raised his wristblades as he was ready to attack, but I raised my arms in a protective way.

"Fugi, don't. This is the chestburster I caught, he's not a threat to us as long as you DON'T attack." I say calmly.

"As far as I know, it was about to attack. I told you before I would kill it if it were to attack." Fugi said.

Zeke flicked his tail as he stepped around me, but I grabbed the serpents smooth arm. The Xenomorphs banana head whipped to me, seeming confused with a chitter.

"No Zeke, they are friends. Please don't attack, I don't want you killed..." I said sadly.

Eclipse came bounding up to Zeke and I with a derpy little smile, the baby dragon clueless as to what the alien next to me was and curious to see him up close. Zeke chittered and lowered himself onto all fours, sniffing my dragon cautiously and Eclipse did the same. The Night Light then nudged against the Xenomorph, he purred happily as Zeke did the same. Sweet! They get along! I walk around them and walk up to a baffled Fugi.

"Fugi, I saw it." I whisper.

"Saw what?" He asks.

"The Predalien. He impregnated a pregnant woman in the maternity ward, if not both that were in there. Did you see any doctors or nurses as you came up?" I ask.

"Impregnating a PREGNANT woman, you say? The beast is clever, and no I haven't. If I had, they were dead. Now where is this 'Maternity ward'?" I pointed to the room I has caught the Predalien kissing a woman.

"In there, got him to chase me and I hid. So he'll be busy looking for me for a while, but we need to find those women a living breathing doctor."

I clapped to get Zeke and Eclipses attention, they perked and followed Fugi and I into the maternity ward. The impregnated woman with the nesting material around her was weakly attempting to break free, her belly was MUCH longer than before. The other pregnant woman was squirming to be free of her straps on her wrists, both of the women noticed us and gasped in horror at Fugi and Zeke.

"Ladies ladies! It's okay, they won't hurt you I promise. I lured the Predalien away," I approach the nesting material and began to carefully rip it away from the bed and hospital equipment, "Now can one of you calmly explain what happened?"

"I-It just came in...and kissed me..." The impregnated woman said, her tone was shakier than an earthquake.

"I understand, I understand. Did it kiss you, madam?" I ask the other woman.

"No, but I want it dead." She growled.

I smiled, "I like your attitude, but don't worry, someone else will handle the beast before any more harm can be done. That is if it's young don't come bursting out of you."

The captivated woman looked at me horrified, "WHAT?! What did that thing do to me?!"

I shush her loudly and listen to the quiet air, not hearing the Predaliens stomping nearby. Fugi kept guard at the door while Zeke and Eclipse curiously looked around the room, I sighed of relief and looked back to the woman.

"Please be quiet ma'am, we don't want the creature to come back in. It sent some eggs down your throat and it would seem, into your uterus. Unfortunately, if this isn't handled soon, those alien babies will burst out of you. Killing both you AND your baby." I could see the terror in her eyes.

"Wait wait, I think there IS a way to get them out safely." I say before she screams.

"W-What would that be?" She asks.

"That would be by C Section. It won't harm your child or you, but you will have a nasty scar for a while." I say.

The woman hesitated for a moment, but then slowly nodded.

"Okay now I must find a doctor, who I would hope is alive with a rampant beast. So what is your name?" I ask.

"Brenda..."